A Conversation for Mount Olympus

The Valhalla Inn

Post 1

Apollo

[Bartender] What can I get for ya? I hear the ambrosia is very good today...


The Valhalla Inn

Post 2

night nurse, not able to post until her computer is mended.

Bruinhilda strides in taking off her hemet as she does so
Is the Ambrosia chilled smiley - bubbly
She takes a ready poured one off the counter and downs it in one

Ah probably the best ambrosia in the world

sits down in the large leather chair beside the roaring fire


The Valhalla Inn

Post 3

Apollo

[Bartender] So mad'am...any good fire-side tales?


The Valhalla Inn

Post 4

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


~Large Shaggy Red Dog walks in - checks out clientelle - decides to be Pub Dog~

~Curls up next to fire to await first treat~


The Valhalla Inn

Post 5

Apollo

*Pets his palindromic friend on the floor* hey Dog goD...

Bartender!! mix me something with a kick


The Valhalla Inn

Post 6

Raven

* Raven walks into the pub looking wet and slightly scruffy. He throws the dog something he finds in his pocket, it looks like a piece of meat but who knows? He then walks over to ther bar and orders a drink*

Hi everyone I'm Raven, please to make your aquaintance! Oh and by the way if anyone has any mortals they want smiting then I'm your man!

*Raven spots an area in the far corner of the room where the light doesn't quite so goes and slumps in it. All that can be seen now is the occasional glint of metal from the studs on his leather jacket*

Raven


The Valhalla Inn

Post 7

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


~Red Dog-goD underneath table, by the hearth, with his tail around his nose, bolts down Ravens treat~

~wonders what failed contestant it used to be~


The Valhalla Inn

Post 8

The White Tiger - Avatar to the Tiger God

A new figure enters the pub. As such, everyone turn to see who he is. They observe a human-like tiger dressed in a green tunic and dark grey pants. He stands on his hind two legs as a human would, with white striped fur covering every inch of his body. The fur on his head is fashioned in a long hair cut - clean in the back, long in the front.

"Evening all. How goes eternity?"

Having smelled a k9 entity in the room, the White Tiger God casts a challenging look towards the dog next to the fire. Not wanting to make a scene (today) the White Tiger God takes a seat at the bar.

"Barkeep - give me your best from the mortal east."

While waiting for his drink, he looks towards the fire place and becomes slightly measmurized by the dancing fingers of flame.


The Valhalla Inn

Post 9

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


*opens one eye and notes entrance of the kitty. with a studied nonchalance rises from the fireplace and stalks over to the bar*

Welcome White Tiger - I'm the Pub Dog. Here at the Valhalla Inn all celestial beings are welcome especially if they throw me tidbits from time to time.

*settles down again for a nice kip infront of the fire - his favourite spot*


The Valhalla Inn

Post 10

Uncle Heavy [sic]

mines an ambrosia...


The Valhalla Inn

Post 11

Apollo

Welcome back Dog goD...

Has anyone seen the bartender?


The Valhalla Inn

Post 12

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


I think Raven ate him


The Valhalla Inn

Post 13

The White Tiger - Avatar to the Tiger God

Wishing to be friendly upon his new arrival, the White Tiger God retrieves a doggie treat from his pouch.

"*Whistles* Here boy!" and throws the treat over to Red Dog who catches it in mid-air.

The White Tiger God returns to his oriental drink and chills.

Meow!


The Valhalla Inn

Post 14

Uncle Heavy [sic]

i dig this whole 'god' thing


The Valhalla Inn

Post 15

Apollo

smiley - biggrin pretty sweet isn't it? Sit around in Valhalla and toss back a few, then go let out some aggression in the BoG...this is the life smiley - smiley


The Valhalla Inn

Post 16

Uncle Heavy [sic]

i like the quailing of the brief mortals bit


The Valhalla Inn

Post 17

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


You can't beat a damn good smite after a hard day being divine I say.


The Valhalla Inn

Post 18

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

*Saturn Girl wanders in wearing a tight little black leather mini skirt, a white form fitting tank top under a black leather "biker" jacket which is left unzipped in the front, and a pair of black 4" spike heals. She scratches the Red Mutt behind the ears, and drops a piece of lamb in front of him, then walks over to the bar.*

Ambrosia please. *She says to whoever's manning the bar, not even noticing if anyone really is there, as she sits down on a bar stool across the room from the door, and sits so she can keep an eye on the whole room, her long legs streached out, and crossed at the ankles.*


The Valhalla Inn

Post 19

Apollo

*checks wallet for some singles*

*checks inn for a pole*

heheheheh... smiley - devil


The Valhalla Inn

Post 20

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

*While waiting for the ambrosia she asked for, Saturn Girl reaches inside her leather jacket and pulls out a sharp little knife probably about three and a quarter inches long with a handle carved from black obsidian, and wrapped with blood red lace. Without warning, there's a sudden sharp click, and the knife now can be seen to have two smaller blades, about inch and a half long each, extended at 45 degree angles from the main blade. Saturn Girl reaches for a rag sitting on the bar, and carefully polishes the blades on the knife and starts to hum to herself. The tune is a familiar one... American Woman by the Guess Who (some of you misguided blokes may think it's Lenny Kravitz... *shakes head*). Pausing, she looks up, and sees no one behind the bar.*

Hey, who's the bar keep in this joint? *Looking around, she plays with the knife, spinning it around in the air, then points at Apollo with the tip of her knife* Since no one else is moving, how about you be an angel, and get me some ambrosia?

*She then tucks the smaller blades inside the main one, and slips it inside her jacket back where it'd been nestled securly before.*


Key: Complain about this post