A Conversation for Aces' Code of Conduct

Regarding The Aces Code Of Conduct

Post 1141

Boxing Baboon 2

witch1 is the warewolf? intern is it you by chance mate? smiley - biggrin only joking . i think smiley - vampire is paranoid i think she stalks more than any ace .smiley - biggrin


Regarding The Aces Code Of Conduct

Post 1142

Researcher 234607

Star Fleet
re: post 1140

well thats the way i see it as this thread has been going on long enough with nothing happening...except from the fact that the same stuff is being said with no evidence to prove it!!!

all the Aces that i have spoken to during the time i have used this site have only ever been kind and helpfull smiley - smiley


Hidden

Post 1143

LocalisedGirl

hmmmmm

ace forum....

Im not saying every one is as honest
as the day is long but i know them and would say they wouldnt do half the things they have been accused of

u know that do u??? or u think u know...

sorry if you cant be botherd to look at the message or at the very least get fact`s correct i am affraid i wont awnser it

sorry but i wasnt goin to go back for a tiny piece of info which most pl already know what i was on about

dressed up....

humm maybe i was making a point about
something like im responsable all the time not just when i come on h2g2 and the other points was the same im not all the above in h2g2 im like it all the time in real life as well

well i dont go out everyday all dolled up etc does that mean im irresponsible n if i was an ace i wouldnt be settin a good example??

it is a fact if you read the message in insomic vampire`s page that awol has got a account where is is a ace he said so him self so it is him that is geting the infomation he is geting if this is true

awol...an ace? lmfao yer ok...so now he is an ace in a different name? ok (insert wtf stupid face here)

i wasnt there i wasnt on the other end of the line so all i can go on is
whatever vap/angel say on site they quote from saying on the phone

yes but come on...whos side do u believe....exactly....n y?
think we all know that 1

TOTTY

just cos u havent had a prob with em dont mean any1 else hasnt... depends on who u know what u say etc.....n this thread isnt pointless...sum good points have been made....its not goin anywhere cos evidence is hard to find n denials, excuses and everythig else r preventing anything form closing the matter.....


Hidden

Post 1144

Researcher 234607

Localised Girl
re: post 1143

explain what u mean by "who u know what u say etc"??

iv spoken to many Aces in the while iv been here and have never noticed anything other than kindness shown from any off them!!
and up untill this thread was started, iv never known any one to complain about any ace cos as far as im concerned they do what they set out to do and do a good job!!!

just out of curiousity, what have any off the aces done too u for u to be so peeved off with them???
youve not been on this site for all that long, infact wasnt it around about the time this thread was started?? correct me if im wrong...


Hidden

Post 1145

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

TARTAN TOTTY
"iv spoken to many Aces in the while iv been here and have never noticed anything other than kindness shown from any off them!!"

Thankyou.

It is all too easy to criticise people (in all aspects of life, not just the Aces) but saying a nice word or a thankyou seems to stick in peoples throats. I am not talking about sucking up, I am talking about credit when it is due.

It may be that others have problems with Aces (i do not know), but for TT to say her experiences have been good ones is much appreciated.

Mort


Hidden

Post 1146

LocalisedGirl

just out of curiousity, what have any off the aces done too u for u to be so peeved off with them???

n where did i state i was peeved off with them?
im makin points, doesnt mean im against them or holdin grudges here...i dont know any of them to have that opinion....

youve not been on this site for all that long, infact wasnt it around about the time this thread was started?? correct me if im wrong...

whats that got to do with anything? i know whats happening n im up to date....

explain what u mean by "who u know what u say etc"??

i think enuff ppl on here know what i mean there


Hidden

Post 1147

LocalisedGirl

TOTTY

oh just out of curiousity, y have u decided to jump in this thread now n start makin comments...???
do u know whats goin on?? i mean really goin on?


n hey lets all make a vendetta against all those who dont think all the aces r great n wonderful eh?
gonna point out all mine n vamps points sayin we're wrong??? n every1 else right????
hmmm looks that way....ppl jumpin in barkin at ppl.....get facts 1st n dont accuse n dog at me cos im not on ur side
(that last part for every1)


Hidden

Post 1148

Grandpa BIRIYANI

TT....

There has been times es on here when "ACES" have been iffy,,almost snobbish....reason at 1st was the influx of former LD users starting to use the site more.....

convo's ahould be put in "proper english" etc,which caused a stir....


Hidden

Post 1149

LocalisedGirl

ooohhh does that mean LD ppl arent welcome on ere?
well that sees all of us lot gone haha

biri

glad to see u see the points n arent just one sided or stick to ur mates thru biasm (biased ,, u know lol)


Hidden

Post 1150

Grandpa BIRIYANI

LG.....

Im just goin through the memory banks,n yep,I do av a few bits stored..lol..happened to me,& av spoke to a few more its happened to which r not not related in convo to vamp or mr A.....

Maybe its time to enroll NEW ACE'S & start from scratch ???....unless the "ace's" in question resign ???


Hidden

Post 1151

kow

TARTAN~TOTTY posted:

"iv spoken to many Aces in
the while iv been here and have never noticed any thing other than kindness shown from any off them!!
and up untill this thread was started, iv never known any one to complain about any ace cos as far as im concerned they do what they set out to do and do a good job!!!"

Hi Totty,smiley - smiley
Fair enough, but that is your opinion. Others have seen what you haven't though, otherwise this thread would be long dead. All they're asking is for is a fair chance for their concerns to be heard. BTW just how many aces do you get in the Travellers these days?smiley - smiley

Seriously though, how is your application to become a Ace going?

Biryani:
While I've seen lots of discrimination throughout this site against Digibox users, I don't think that's the issue here.smiley - smiley


Hidden

Post 1152

LocalisedGirl

KOW

nice 1 (insert round of applause stupid face here)


You know the thread

Post 1153

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Totty's application is in the middle of a long list of people volunteering.

I refer you to my other post but here is a reminder "I hope that all those researchers that feel they can do a great job as an ace, will be applying the next time they recruit some"

This site has done alot to welcome digibox users here. The plain skin, Loup working hard to make sure that aces recognise DB users and can offer them helpful links etc.

A whole new community (such as LDers) joining another site will always have its ups and downs but I don't think it is fair to say ex LDers are not welcome here. The site rules and 'netiquette' are a little different though and getting used to each others style may have been the problem initially.

The biggest problem, which may bring us back on topic is any problems from other sites spilling over on to h2g2. I have seen this with researchers in general and it seems the accusation (apologies if i have got this wrong) is that ACES from that site have abused their position and have ganged up with other 'ACE pals'


Regarding The Aces Code Of Conduct

Post 1154

Jab [Since 29th November 2002]

Re Post: 1136

Saying SEF agree with, is like saying I agree wilth SEF yes. smiley - tongueout

Nope, no quote of you, just points you made I agreed with.

IANAL smiley - laugh


Removed

Post 1155

AnyWayOnLine

This post has been removed.


Removed

Post 1156

AnyWayOnLine

This post has been removed.


Regarding The Aces Code Of Conduct

Post 1157

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Hello sweetie, not a game? I am sure you have said yourself it was. My mistake


Regarding The Aces Code Of Conduct

Post 1158

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

PS It is a while since I have been called 'young' smiley - winkeye


Removed

Post 1159

AnyWayOnLine

This post has been removed.


Regarding The Aces Code Of Conduct

Post 1160

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Well if they handed them out for ingenuity then i am sure you would get one!


Key: Complain about this post