- Project Name: Skin Problems
- Field Researcher: Sue
- Department: Medicine
- Faculty: Medical, Clinical and Veterinary Sciences
- Start Date: 29th March 2001
- End Date: Finished, November 2001
- Assisting Sub-Editor: SchrEck Inc.
From the response in the ask h2g2 forum asking for advise on dealing with dry skin, it was obvious there are quite a few of us out there who have had skin problems. Already being part way through writing a guide entry on psoriasis, I decided to try to pull this wealth of advice together here.
Although there will obviously be a medical bias to some of these entries, I'd really like to include all the trivial hints and tips that people pick up over the years dealing with these problems.
- Human Skin (general introduction page)
- Dry Skin
- Greasy skin
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Non-melanoma Skin Cancer
- Hereditary Skin Cancer
- Sensible sun exposure
The following are the outstanding work of Danny B....
Relevant entries already in the guide
- Just zis Guy, you know? [Reformed Fatty]
- Salamander the Mugwump
- A Girl called Ben
- Alpine Fresh
- Cheezdanish, Slacker Princess
- Fraulein Grafenberg
- Mr Pink-Paisley
- Sea Change
- Batty, ACE
- Trillian's Child
- Archangel Galaxy Babe
- C Hawke
- span(ner in the works)
- Mother of God, Empress of the Universe
- JAR (happy to be back, but where's Ping?)
- And, of course Danny B.