A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

Sporxercise

Post 74181

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

I really have no clue whats going on. So... yeah. Everything is normal.


Sporxercise

Post 74182

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I've seen it. Last week. Bigger. And not on "UGO". So, their "Exclusive to UGO" tagline is at the very least slightly innacurate.

It's good, though! smiley - smiley


Sporxercise

Post 74183

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

(innacurate = inaccurate smiley - blushsmiley - blushsmiley - blush)

I'm getting ready to go out for a meal, so my attention was elsewhere, OK?


Sporxercise

Post 74184

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Hitchhikers guide in May. Star Wars III in May.

smiley - biggrin May is going to rock out loud. All the time!


Sporxercise

Post 74185

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Hitchhiker's Guide in APRIL...

29th, to be precise. They changed the date about two months ago!


Sporxercise

Post 74186

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Yeah, hope the movie will be shown in Sweden soon. Little worried though. Obviously some hard core fans are planning to go to London in May to see the movie according to what I´ve seen at the Duke of Dunstable´s site.

smiley - sigh gotta stay with my old VHS....

smiley - dragon


Sporxercise

Post 74187

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

I'm looking forward to both.

Starwars is gonna be SWEET smiley - popcornsmiley - wow


Sporxercise

Post 74188

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

April? Even better. Comes sooner. I'm a little worried though. How can the genius of adams translate to the blue screen if hollywood is involved?


Sporxercise

Post 74189

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

DVD players are *really* cheap now, Dragonqueen... £24.99 for a region-free one last time I looked. smiley - geeksmiley - ok


Sporxercise

Post 74190

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

I'm afraid Starwars doesn't rock my world, I quite like an occassional early episode of Dr. Who, and Startrek now and then!


Sporxercise

Post 74191

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Eh what can i say? I'm a star wars fan... Tis true! EvilClaw may be a smiley - geek


Sporxercise

Post 74192

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

well I'm not a slavering fan-boy but I've been dying to see Darth Vader assume his full throaty badassness since they first announced they were doing the prequels. smiley - cool

I'm a big fan of the machivellian manoueverings of Chancelor Palpatine/The Emperor as well (I'm a warlord, what were you expecting, fluffy bunnies? smiley - winkeye) the trailers have got me anticipating the turn to the darkside. May had just better hurry up and get here.


Sporxercise

Post 74193

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

A fellow believer! I've suffered through two movies of jar jar and awkward Jedi dating! Tis time for kick butt action and EVIL plans!


Sporxercise

Post 74194

Clive the flying ostrich: Amateur Polymath | Chief Heretic.

The supreme commander and me are of one mind, clearly. smiley - biggrin


Sporxercise

Post 74195

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I should buy a new DVD player actually. Our present one has a mind of its own...

For instance, the other day I was watching the movie about Elizabeth I (the Cate Blanchett one) and just as she and Joseph Fiennes smiley - drool were sitting in a boat and were about to almost be assassinated, the *** machine made a jump and you were in the midst of the retalliation of the queens enemies...smiley - weird No attempts to play the missing sequence succeded. No disc message at the display...

What I meant in my last posting was that I want to see the new movie, and don´t have be stuck with reruns of the TVseries at the VHS...

smiley - dragon


Sporxercise

Post 74196

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

smiley - ok


Looong downloads..

Post 74197

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Fun with this surreal parallell discussions due to the awfully long download time of 3N smiley - rofl

smiley - dragon


Looong downloads..

Post 74198

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Yes I do enjoy eating.


Looong downloads..

Post 74199

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

Yes it's kind of meditative waiting for 3N...Requires the patience of a special thingite when you haven't got broadband.smiley - ok


Looong downloads..

Post 74200

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

I go with multiple windows open. Cause i'm lazy and impatient.


Key: Complain about this post

Sporxercise

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more