A Conversation for The Manifesto for the Campaign to rename Thursday, "Thing"

Race to 3111696

Post 74141

Shea the Sarcastic

Another website ... smiley - run


Race to 3111696

Post 74142

xanthippi-the nut with the scythe

*reenters via fllying chair. accompanied by lightning*
GREETINGS MINIONS I HAVE RETURNED!

*leaves to find new website*

smiley - angelandsmiley - devilit's the one on the left ya gotta worry about...


Race to 3111696

Post 74143

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

We´re annhilating cyberspace....Mwahahahahahah smiley - evilgrin

No, seriously, many of us have other hangouts in cyberspace as well. So the other day some of us thought of introducing Thing (and hootoo of coz) to the so far unknowing fellow beings out there.

Read more in the Thingite Embassy Thread F63252?thread=615230

smiley - dragon


Race to 3111696

Post 74144

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

... Thats actually a good idea.


Race to 3111696

Post 74145

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

A very good idea...But even if it was a bad idea, I'd still like it, smiley - somersault. Sorry I'm in a funny mood today. What's new?


Race to 3111696

Post 74146

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

From Dictionary.com:

new

adj.

1. Having been made or come into being only a short time ago; recent: a new law.
2.
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacea. Still fresh: a new coat of paint.
smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spaceb. Never used or worn before now: a new car; a new hat.
3. Just found, discovered, or learned: new information.
4. Not previously experienced or encountered; novel or unfamiliar: ideas new to her.
5. Different from the former or the old: the new morality.
6. Recently obtained or acquired: new political power; new money.
7. Additional; further: new sources of energy.
8. Recently arrived or established in a place, position, or relationship: new neighbors; a new president.
9. Changed for the better; rejuvenated: The nap has made a new person of me.
10. Being the later or latest in a sequence: a new edition.
11. Currently fashionable: a new dance.
12. New In the most recent form, period, or development.
13. Inexperienced or unaccustomed: new at the job; new to the trials of parenthood.


adv.

Freshly; recently. Often used in combination: new-mown.

Hope that helps. smiley - nahnah


Race to 3111696

Post 74147

redpeckhamthegreatpompomwithnobson

smiley - rofl Peet you're the best;theworst;thebest;the.........


Race to Easter!

Post 74148

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Happy Easter dear fellow Thingites and visitors!
smiley - bunnysmiley - chick

smiley - dragon


Race to Easter!

Post 74149

Researcher 208776

Happy Easter!


Race to Easter!

Post 74150

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I´m making a last attempt this early Doobry to push us up the list... we´re no five...

smiley - dragon


Race to Easter!

Post 74151

Fred the Badger (official Thingite bartender)

*pushes from the back, and serves a round of smiley - ale*


Race to Easter!

Post 74152

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

smiley - cheers

Anybody shopped at http://www.universaltowels.com/ yet? smiley - towel


Race to Easter!

Post 74153

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

I know this will open a watershed of pain upon the land but you do realize that i had to slog through more blog in the motmv tearoom then here? Very OOC.


Race to Easter!

Post 74154

Shea the Sarcastic

I guess everybody took a long weekend ...


Race to Easter!

Post 74155

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Bah and pleh.


Race to Easter!

Post 74156

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I was here... smiley - yawn


Race to Easter!

Post 74157

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Yeah! see comment in Reds FC

The cyberannihilation is successful - an expatrioted brit with a deep obsession of smiley - spork has enrolled at the Embassy... I´ve linked her to the Manifesto; and another individual liked the basics of renaming and also joined. That makes eight at the moment!

- and smiley - blush I was appointed Royal Highness of Sporks...

I was in awful anguish, stomach pain smiley - headhurts and flooding sweat deciding acceptance or not. No counselling from fellow Thingites was available. I couldn´find ANYONE smiley - wah But I finally did accept because of THING!

Long live THING and smiley - spork

smiley - dragon


Race to Easter!

Post 74158

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

smiley - wowsmiley - oksmiley - laugh


Race to Easter!

Post 74159

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

As was I *strokes goatee that he may or may not have in RL* as was I...


Race to Easter!

Post 74160

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

I have a goatee, but I cleverly hide it by joining my sideburns to it so it forms a full beard. smiley - geek


Key: Complain about this post

Race to 3111696

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more