A Conversation for H2G2 Waterworks: The Swimming Pool

Ice cream!

Post 281

Hannah (Adrasteia, not fully human yet, but almost)

Buster, is this the dog that wanted to eat me on Friday?


Ice Cream Delivery

Post 282

zaphod (1*(18+9+8+7)=42)beeblebricks


Can I have a smiley - smiley
\ /
\/

with raspberry vinegar on top please?


Ice cream!

Post 283

I'm not really here

No Hannah, Buster is very placid, he doesn't want to eat anyone. Whoops, don't tell potential burglars that, really he's very fierce and really wants to eat some burglars. It must have been an entirely different dog.

And apart from being milk in chocolate, there's also milk in ice-cream, unless you buy soya ice-cream, which is much tastier than it sounds. In fact it's much nicer than normal ice-cream.


Ice Cream Delivery

Post 284

zaphod (1*(18+9+8+7)=42)beeblebricks


That order didn't make much sense, let's try again

smiley - smiley crunchy and vanilla with raspberry sauce (or vinegar as we call it in Newcastle)
\/

Ta!


Ice cream!

Post 285

Hannah (Adrasteia, not fully human yet, but almost)

Hmmm- alright, it might have been another dog.

I wonder if EV would like me to serve ice-cream when he's gone.
Anyway-
*walks into the van, and gives Zaphod some crunchy and vanilla with raspberry sauce (or vinegar as they call it in Newcastle)*
You didn't see that smiley - winkeye


Ice cream!

Post 286

I'm not really here

Didn't see what?
I also didn't see you throwing some out for the dog nor the huge chocolate ice-cream with a cherry bakewell on the top and a viennesse whirl on the bottom and a jam tart on the outside and some jaffa cakes on the inside that you're about to serve me. smiley - smiley


Ice cream!

Post 287

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

What's going on here?
*drops some ice cream on the floor for Buster and hands Mina an Ultra-Chocolate Special*
*writes Ændr a cheque for €5.5E16* Thanks again, Ændr - I don't have any other suppliers, I had to rubberise the ice cream myself. Do you do waterproof ice cream at all?
Ah, Hannah, would you like to apply for the job of assistant ice cream seller? I see you've started already... smiley - smiley


Ice cream!

Post 288

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

*climbs back up the thread to give Clelba a large chocolate iceream with a chocolate finger*
You walked 26 km? Why didn't you take the bus? smiley - smiley


Ice cream!

Post 289

zaphod (1*(18+9+8+7)=42)beeblebricks


I wasn't going to say anything if she hadn't - but she hadn't got the rubbery thing quite right anyway. This tastes like real ice cream - even the raspberry vinegar.

smiley - smileysmiley - fishsmiley - smileysmiley - fishsmiley - smiley


Ice cream!

Post 290

Clelba

I had to walk, I was doing my Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Test Expedition, if that means anything to anyone.


Ice cream!

Post 291

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

Righto. Getting a bit crowded in here, isn't it? *drives the van over to http://www.h2g2.com/F44378?thread=60962&post=447733 * By the way, if anyone's visiting the festival at any point, you can get your ice cream fix at http://www.h2g2.com/F45564?thread=60964&post=447740 - just thought I'd mention it. :-)


Ice Cream Delivery

Post 292

AEndr, The Mad Hatter

Sorry, what I meant is there is no gelatine or artificial products that cause deaths to animals in the making thereof.
Okay?
the sorbets are completely vegan though.


Ice cream... mmmmmmm...

Post 293

Perfectly Normal Beast

*Looks very dead*
I'm dead.
Far too tired, whats been going on here?
Can I have a very large caffeine ice-cream Hannah (just testing to see if shes up to the job EV), and whoever went on the DofE, you fool, damn fool, why walk 26km, then have to camp and then do it again when you could as EV said just take the bus?
*Gets annoyed, and falls back to sleep*


Ice cream... mmmmmmm...

Post 294

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

*sticks a piece of paper with http://www.h2g2.com/F44378?thread=60962 written on it to PNB's head while he sleeps*


Ice cream... mmmmmmm...

Post 295

Perfectly Normal Beast

HHHHuh, whhhhat.
Oh I cant be bothered.
*Goes back to sleep, leaning back so that people can read the piece of paper, I might visit that*


Key: Complain about this post