A Conversation for Former HEAVEN...

Heaven Sent

Post 81

Mike A (snowblind)

Well, Metal 2000 was only my second gig. Before that was Mike & The Mechanics with the family. Bands rarely come to Plymouth (where I live), so getting a decent gig to go to will be hard.


Heaven Sent

Post 82

Fashion Cat

Ah... an advantage to being in London methinks!!!


Heaven Sent

Post 83

jimmiejaz

Greetings all. If I had a case I'd hand out beers, but I gotta run to the store first.


Heaven Sent

Post 84

Mike A (snowblind)

Need any help smiley - winkeye


Heaven Sent

Post 85

Archangel Tweetie (01/06/02...)

*Tweetie sneaks in looking ever so slightly guilt ridden*
Shhhhh, don't tell him, but I've just... *borrowed* Zax's vortex.
*produces beers and brownies for all*
Hmmm, I wonder if I could get one of these here things?


Heaven Sent

Post 86

Mike A (snowblind)

Give thee, quoth I! Where'd Zaxc get his? Maybe demons gave it to him.


Heaven Sent

Post 87

Fashion Cat

Thanx Tweetie... Is this the soul property of Zax??? Wonder if my science skills can reproduce it??? smiley - winkeye


Heaven Sent

Post 88

Will Jenkins (Dead)

Gosh a cheap alternative to teabags I like it.
William Jenkins, PS of Tea


Heaven Sent

Post 89

Mike A (snowblind)

SOUL property? Definatly demons then...


Heaven Sent

Post 90

Will Jenkins (Dead)

The long dark teatime of the soul!!!


Heaven Sent

Post 91

Mike A (snowblind)

Urgh...
I'd better go to sleep now


Heaven Sent

Post 92

Fashion Cat

hmm.. after much deliberations, calculations and general 'hit it a few times to see if it'll work then' I have come to the conclusion that we can only get one of these vortex thingies (technical huh??) if God'll let us have them... Or we just use Zax's!!!

Feel free to re-interpret my studies though smiley - winkeye


Heaven Sent

Post 93

cloughie(Patron Saint of Flying Pigs)stop by my barbecue! A520318

Well, God as I know Him is a very fair God, and if it were ever necessary for one of us to have a 'vortex', then I'm sure God would let us have it. As it is though, Zax's works well enough for all of us to benefit. God is cool.smiley - smiley CHEERS!smiley - tongueout


Heaven Sent

Post 94

Fashion Cat

I'll drink to that *reaching into the vortex to see what I'll get*.... almost like a lucky dip this!!!! smiley - smiley


Heaven Sent

Post 95

cloughie(Patron Saint of Flying Pigs)stop by my barbecue! A520318

luckily I brought my own case of Molson Canadian. You're all welcome to one, as when it's gone, they'll always make more! (or so I hope) smiley - tongueout


Heaven Sent

Post 96

jimmiejaz

Well just got back from the bar( my new bowler smells like smoke and booze, sorry God, I konw it's only been a couple of hours, but bring the unfashionable mass into fashion requires a little dirty work) and "the cover band". Damn, they played the top 20 of the billboard charts. I was hoping they would at least know some pistols, or clash, or stray cats. Hell I would have put up with barry manilow, anything that isn't played every five seconds on the radio.

However, I would like to pass out the beers I picked up a little while ago. Please feel free to help yourself, and pass one on to those not in the general vicinity. I would like to trade a beer for a pizza slice, or a nice cup of tea( two lumps, and a shot of brandy).

Well, I got myself a pretty young ptitsa this eve, so I'm off to for a little bit of the old pol. I got myself full of firegolds and vellocet( oh the radosty) so off I go lubbilubbing, then a bit of spatchka my brothers. (if you need translation e-mail me and I'll translate, tell me what word you don't pony to and I will give the meaning)

Nighty-night droogs,choodessny messel's to you all.


Heaven Sent

Post 97

Archangel Zax

*Zax strides in, takes one fulminating glance around the room, taking in the throng gathered around tweetie. TWeetie is standing on a low table, waving a bit of nothing through the air.*


i'm not going to be held responsible for that little bird's health ANY longer!

*taking two long strides, Zax* comes abreast of the little bird, and reaching down, scoops her up. Unceremoniously taking the void back from the little BEAST, Zax* reaches into it and pulls forth a wrought iron birdcage. Without a second thought, the bird is dropped in, the cage door shut, and a padlock summarily snapped thru the latch.*

Theif.

*a second padlock is pulled forth, but this one is a bit strange. it seems to be in some sort of time/shape/existence flux. the void is then attached to the Archangel's keychain, and padlocked to a beltloop.*

Just how do you all expect me to function as the patron saint of Alcoholic Indulgence, and Brownies if i DON'T HAVE MY SUPPLY?????? GEESH! i'm just gonna have to program it to electrocute the next set of sticky fingers it comes in contact with!

*reaching into the void again, the Archangel hauls out a large box of mugs. REaching in with both arms, the next thing to appear is a large Keg.*

it's not as tho i don't SHARE!!!!smiley - bigeyes
come on all you monkeys... let's tie one on!

*begins pouring and handing the mugs to canadian girl and fashion cat to hand out. after a brief pause, the Archangel slides a birdbath filled with GUinness through the bars of the cage for the evil little yellow thing.*

you should i'm not gonna rescue you if you get drunk and start to drown, so you'd better be careful!smiley - tongueout


Heaven Sent

Post 98

Mike A (snowblind)

Yes sir


Heaven Sent

Post 99

Fashion Cat

hehe... *looks towards tweetie... fiddles with lock a few minutes*

yup, give us a while to get the tools from the bottom of the deep end, and I *should* be able to get that off...

*flies towards the pool, doing a couple of loops showing off my new found skills!!*

smiley - winkeye


Heaven Sent

Post 100

Ioreth (on hiatus)

Hullo all. Now that school's out I got time on my hands...
now what's this about drinks?


Key: Complain about this post