A Conversation for Welcome to my humble abode....

Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 61

MaW

I like the screaming fireballs jacculus, but I'm not so sure about the heavy rock beat. Still, I can always liven it up a bit on the visual side out there.

* Weaves Earth and Fire to break up the ground outside. Molten lava begins to flow. There are spectacular hissing sounds where the hailstones spontaneously boil upon hitting the lava flows. *

Now I hope Tim doesn't mind us wrecking his lawn...


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 62

Dizzy H. Muffin

With your powers, he wouldn't be in a really good position to argue the point.


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 63

MaW

You have a point there, YK. It's nice to meet someone who recognises my abilities. Anyway, the One Power isn't that dangerous, only when you're using it on people who can't channel it. If, however, you're fighting another Aes Sedai or someone else who can channel, then it becomes interesting...


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 64

Jacculus of Rome

[Really getting into the thunderstorm now]

* Puts all power into rain-making.

Damnit...not enough water!

* diverts power to bring in extra water from various outlying regions of the Galaxy. Rain increases to wild amounts.

World sea levels rising at 0.2cm/s!!


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 65

Dizzy H. Muffin

Computer, end program.

[the scene around them fades to a holodeck grid]

Never mind.

[it abruptly becomes what it was]


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 66

Jacculus of Rome

* Grins with satisfaction at water lapping at windows.


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 67

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK raises his hands. A look of intense concentration crosses his face. The rain continues to fall, but it ceases to add to the water on the ground.]


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 68

MaW

* scowls at YK and weaves massive threads of water, cheating a bit by using the aid of the angreal in his pocket. The water level resumes its steady rise *

Trying to save the world? How very noble of you! The Great Lord of the Dark will take you all!

* laughs evilly *


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 69

Dizzy H. Muffin

WHAT! [takes out lightsaber, but does not arm it] Are you with Verawn!?


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 70

Jacculus of Rome

* Takes out own lightsaber,finger poised above button.

The humans have devastated this world. It must be repopulated with mountain goats.

* Increases rain intensity, bringing in water from five major ocean worlds.


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 71

MaW

Who's Verawn? No, I'm with Shai'tan, the Great Lord of the Dark, also known as Soulblinder, Leafblighter, Sightburner...

And I am Nae'blis, the Great Lord's hand upon Earth. This is why I'm able to channel saidin without going mad, since it is tainted by the Great Lord's touch and he protects his loyal servants.

What he doesn't know is that when I channel a thread of Spirit, Fire and Earth into this ter'angreal [withdraws one from pocket] he'll be sealed away forever and I will become the supreme evil force!

As jacculus knows, I'm really quite a nice guy, so I'll be calling in on the Creator as soon as possible to ask Him around for dinner one night so we can discuss mutual cooperation.

I will of course remove the Taint on saidin as soon as possible.

* holds up ter'angreal and channels... there is a distant impression of a scream of rage *

There! Done! You may now applaud, or throw money.

* weaves a shield of Air in case any high-velocity coins come his way *


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 72

Dizzy H. Muffin

And I suggest you weave a shield of Lightning in case Jacculus gets lightsaber-happy, but first a bit of fun.

[cut to eight seconds of striptease and then back]

Right. [uses his lightsaber to bap Jacculus's out of his hand]


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 73

Jacculus of Rome

* lightsaber tinkles on floor. A frown of concentration crosses jacculus' face as it rises, activates itself, and swings round to face YK.

Friend or foe?


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 74

MaW

* Channels to make a sword wrought of saidin *

Foe!

* Makes a hefty swing at jacculus's neck, but is beaten to it by a Vampire who doesn't get a chance to bite before Buffy runs up behind him and sticks a stake in his back. He turns to dust and she looks around, brushing the hair out of her eyes. *

Hey Buffy! You're not supposed to be here!

* Makes a gateway to Buffyland and uses a flow of Air to push Buffy through it. It closes after her. *

Right, now we can get back to business!

* Weaves a Fire Shield (the closest thing I can get to Lightning) and leaps in... *


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 75

Dizzy H. Muffin

[reading from the book "Dave Barry is NOT Making This Up"] "And I replied 'Wurg,' or words to that effect, because my brain was busy trying to get my heart to start beating again."


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 76

Jacculus of Rome

* Steps prudently back into the wall and seals self in. Allows lightsaber to get on with work by slicing MaW's foot off.


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 77

Dizzy H. Muffin

Sorry, Jacculus, you can't do anything permanent to people unless they let you.


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 78

Jacculus of Rome

Ah.Shame.
* Creates holographic representation of Tony Blair

Kill!


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 79

MaW

Don't worry, YK. My foot damage isn't permanent. I'm a very talented Healer.

* Weaves complex patterns of Air, Water, Fire, Earth and Spirit. Foot miraculously reattaches itself. Spots hologram of Tony Blair. *

Die!

* Makes Balefire. A bar of pure white light leaps from his hands and touches Blair, who dissolves into glittering motes of light which quickly vanish. The Balefire continues and slices a bit out of the wall before MaW can stop it. *

Hee hee hee...


Of Grilled Blob, and no fun...

Post 80

Jacculus of Rome

Hey,boring!!!

* Recreates hologram of Tony Blair, and also hologram of slow fire. Places them in appropriate relative positions.

Mmm,the screams of pain...


Key: Complain about this post