A Conversation for Welcome to my humble abode....

Through the back door...

Post 1

TimJ (ACE)

As you step through the door, the first smell that hits you is of the barbeque that has been specially modified to make jam sponge... Its a good smell! (To look more around the garden, view the entry smiley - smiley


Through the back door...

Post 2

parke

I like your house Tim. It seems very nice here. I will stop by from time to time.-Parke-


Through the back door...

Post 3

TimJ (ACE)

I would be happy to have you in my home smiley - smiley

Come inside and meet the other guests - (Knock Knock....)


Through the back door...

Post 4

MaW

Mmm. I've never seen a barbeque that makes Jam Sponge before but it certainly smells good! Do you have a normal barbeque as well? I fancy cooking something.

* A hole opens up in the air and disgorges a large crate with "ingredients" marked on the side. MaW opens it and begins to rummage.*

Would anybody like a steak? Or some fish? Are the ones in the river any good?


Through the back door...

Post 5

Jacculus of Rome

* dashes across and disappears downstream. Returns with three fish and a washed toga.

Hello MaW, yes steak would be very nice.

* Flings fish onto barbeque, sniffs the sizzling smell. Suddenly realises he's missing something, and heads inside for the spear. Reappears and shouts compliments to TimJ on the jam sponge smell.

Hmmmm - that sun is nice and warm.

*Produces deck-chair from bag and lies back with sigh of contentment


Through the back door...

Post 6

parke

Parke sips a tasty junebug annihalator and sorts through the large pile of pickles he's found on the ground in front of him. 'Where did all these pickles come from Tim?


Through the back door...

Post 7

TimJ (ACE)

I dont know, this house is built where Eddie used to live before he got lost, so weird stuff tends to happen smiley - smiley

Try my guided hunting axe Jacculus, you will find it surprisingly accurate...


Through the back door...

Post 8

Jacculus of Rome

Hmm yes it seems a most agreeable weapon

* tries blade with thumb. Runs into house to get plaster.

What animals do you have here? Do they have any horns,stings etc. which I should know about before hurling things at them???


Through the back door...

Post 9

psr

Hey there, I just heard that last line, and thought I Should warn you that I think I saw a Hideous Bugblatter Beast (possibly of traal) on my way in. I smiled at it and I think it was quite unnerved. I wonder what grilled Beast tastes like smiley - smiley


Through the back door...

Post 10

MaW

You know, I'm running out of beef steaks. Perhaps I'll go ee if I can get me a Bugblatter Beast.

* Reaches into amazing Highlander-style coat and withdraws a samauri sword which is clearly too long to be hidden there, not to mention it should have sliced right through his coat whenever he moved. *

Jacculus, you fancy coming with me? That spear might come in handy, and Tim's guided throwing axe as well.
Who knows, there might even be two to catch! I hear the eyeballs taste nice when gently poached.


Through the back door...

Post 11

LokuZ

*looks up from flolloping by the river*
They taste disgusting. Whatever you may have heard, they ^don't^ often make good meals for visiting tourists (or anyone else).


Through the back door...

Post 12

parke

*Looks up from counting pickles to agree*Really guys think about this a minute. We're not talking about Mary Poppins. All I'm saying is if you insist do take your towel with you.


Through the back door...

Post 13

TimJ (ACE)

*Dons Greatcoat, and weapons belt. Grins to the others and heads in the direction of the forest. As he takes his first step, the weight of his weapons belt puls him down to what looks like a very undignified patch of ground*

Damn!

Id love to come on the hunt! I hear you can use some parts of bugblatter beasts in Jam Sponges though that is a rumor....


Through the back door...

Post 14

Jacculus of Rome

* Pulls towel from bag. Shakes it by the corner, revealing two small squares of yellow cellophane apparently sewn into the corner. Stares through these, and gives sudden manic grin.( for explanation see article A211609)

Yes,I'd love to come on the hunt. My spear was sharpened by a minion last week, so it's battle-ready!

* Sets sights on throwing axe. Springs to wall,motioning others to follow. Disappears round side, still clutching towel to face.

Hey Tim, have you seen these new in-towel high-power ultraviolet spotlights? Death by tan!

* Demonstrates on MaW


Through the back door...

Post 15

MaW

* MaW smugly shows off his new skin, which is impermeable to Ultra Violet light of all kinds. *

Tim, you don't need all those weapons, surely. Let's go hunt ourselves a Bugblatter Beast!

* Checks the power level on his high-power Bugblatter-getter and heads off into the forest. *


Through the back door...

Post 16

parke

Parke announces'I think I'll just stay here and count pickles.' And so he does. Suddenly a puff of logic hurls itself from a void of nothingness in his general direction. He dives into the mound of pickles before him. The puff howls off into the woods ranting about hunting Bugblatter beast.


Through the back door...

Post 17

TimJ (ACE)

*Grins sheepishly, and shrugs off majority of weaponry, while retaining his 8-Ball launcher and ASMD (See Unreal!)*

Sprints off in direction of forest, with others in tow

*Dons Joo-Janta 2000 sunglasses*


Through the back door...

Post 18

MaW

Tim, how are you intending to see with those sunglasses on? You really shouldn't wear them you know.

* Grabs a stone and expertly throws it through the left lens of the Joo-Janta sunglasses. *


Through the back door...

Post 19

Jacculus of Rome

* Gives wild battle-cry and viciously stabs at large,looming black object. Feels slightly embarrased by discovery that it was in fact a large rock, so says:

Spears need constant sharpening. Now I'm ready to get the REAL beast...

* Hears growling sound, plunges into bush. Large struggle ensues from which jacculus emerges triumphantly with a small,new zealandian rodent.


Through the back door...

Post 20

The blob

*jumps through the back door, still mpaled on wood*
Yaaah!


Key: Complain about this post