A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Imardin

Town Market

Post 121

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

*two elderly women meet and gossip about werewolves in the guild*


Town Market

Post 122

TBC

*Thoran walks into the market looking for someone to carry a message for him*

~Thoran


Town Market

Post 123

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

*a flock of pidgeons descends upon the market*


Town Market

Post 124

TBC

*Thoran talks to a courier and hands his the scroll and some money. He then leaves the market*

~Thoran


Town Market

Post 125

U521150

*Word spreads of the King and Queen's assassination, panic grips Imardin*

[citizen] The king is dead! *wails*


Town Market

Post 126

Scandrea

*Lumien walks into the scene, completely caught off balance.*

What's going on here?


Town Market

Post 127

U521150

[civilian] The King is DEAD! *cries*


Town Market

Post 128

Scandrea

What? How? When?


Town Market

Post 129

Scandrea

*Lumien sends a mind message to anyone who might be listening.*

~~~I'm in the marketplace, and I need assistance. There is a panic over a report that the King is dead. Can anyone confirm?~~~


Town Market

Post 130

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*Wolf wanders through the Market towards the Daft Chef*


smiley - cheers


Town Market

Post 131

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*Wolf stops at the crowd*

What's the problem here?


smiley - cheers


Town Market

Post 132

Scandrea

They're saying the King is dead!

*Chandra swoops down and perches on a nearby stall.*

...

Apparently it's spread to the Slums, too. Hang on.

*Re-sends mind message.*


Town Market

Post 133

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

~~~I read you Lady Lumien, I am on my way to the Palace to see what I can help there...try to keep them calm here.~~~


Town Market

Post 134

Scandrea

~~~All right. We'll try.~~~

Please, everyone, just calm down! We have the situation under control!


Town Market

Post 135

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

[Citizen] Is there an heir? Is that person safe?

[Another Citizen] Are we safe if assassins have reached the king and queen?

[Still Anotehr Citizen] Why did not the Guild protect their royal heinesses?


Town Market

Post 136

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Look, people, please I don't know what's happened, so please try to remain calm while I try to find out

~~I'd like to know that too, is there an heir? because if not there are prcious few nobles left to take the throne~~


smiley - cheers


Town Market

Post 137

TBC

*Thoran enters the marketplace though stays neat the edge ready to help calm people down if needs be*

~Thoran


Town Market

Post 138

Scandrea

Someone's going to pay for this </>

I'm going to level with you all. I've only been in Imardin for a few months, and I've barely spent any of that time outside of the Guild walls. I don't know if there is an heir, and this was even the first I've heard of it being an assassination.

The Guild will protect you. Aside from that, I don't know what's going to happen next... BUT...but, it won't help if you all panic. I suggest that you go home, and tell your families that you love them. It's a hard time for all of us now, but we're going to get through it.


Town Market

Post 139

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

~~~Yes it is true the King is dead and the Queen too, Lord Craxus is there to see what is to be done I'm looking for Lady Elandra I will be with you shortly~~~


Town Market

Post 140

Scandrea

~~~Thank you, Lady Shaylar. Can you give me a little more information about what is going on? They're asking questions. We also need to get over to the slums before there is a riot.~~~


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more