A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Imardin

Front Gate

Post 1

U521150

*all people that would enter the city of Imardin have to gain clearance at the gates. Soldiers and Warrior Magicians are stationed here as guards.*

*the gate is strong, made of thick oak a metre thick and now reinforced with an tough, enchanted metal alloy approximately thirty centimetres thick in places.*


Front Gate

Post 2

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

*Lord Curmanis rides up on a magnificent steed*

Open the gates. I need to see how Outpost Torious is going with their mining.


Front Gate

Post 3

U521150

*a guard looks at him once and nods*

[Guard] Open the gates, come on, quickly now, it's an Elder...hurry up...

*the gates are opened and the guard salutes to Curmanis*


Front Gate

Post 4

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

Thankyou, Guard.

*Heads out along the long road towards Outpost Turious*


Front Gate

Post 5

U521150

*the guards close the gate after him and take up their former positions*


Front Gate

Post 6

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

Pardon me, Guard. I wish to venture to the forest. Could you please open the gate for me to exit by?


Front Gate

Post 7

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

[Guard] Sir Yes Sir!!!


*The front gate opens up leaving room for Lord Polonius leave.*


Front Gate

Post 8

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

*exits with a cheery not of his hat*


Front Gate

Post 9

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

Thank you, here, have a cherry candy!


Front Gate

Post 10

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")

[Guard] Oh thank you sir!!!


*The guard eats the candy, while waving to the other guards to close the main gates once Lord Polonius is clear.*


Front Gate

Post 11

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

*heads off to the forests of the first outpost*


Front Gate

Post 12

Khamsin

*aproaches the main gate armed with katana, long bow and arrows*


Front Gate

Post 13

U521150

*follows behind him; she concentrates for a second and Alden disappears midstride*

*the guards at the front gate recognise the two of them as High Council members and hurriedly open the gate, saluting at them as they approach*


Front Gate

Post 14

Khamsin

*uncomfortably salutes the guards back and walks through the gate*


Front Gate

Post 15

U521150

*nods to the guards and walks through commandingly*

*the guards close the gates after them, fairly buzzing with excitement*


Front Gate

Post 16

Khamsin

*Elandra and Lycan walk back through the gate throwing the guards a quick salaute*


Front Gate

Post 17

Khamsin

*gates open and close to let them through, and they leave the area*


Front Gate

Post 18

Khamsin

*Lycan is on hourse back and approaches the front gate*


Front Gate

Post 19

U521150

*a large lion pads to the gate as well, and stands in front of Lycan's horse*

*it tosses its mane and looks expectantly at him*


Front Gate

Post 20

Khamsin

*jumps off the horse*

*approaches the lion*

Alden what is it? *strokes him*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more