A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Imardin

Town Market

Post 61

AK - fancy that!


Town Market

Post 62

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant


Town Market

Post 63

Scandrea

*Lumien walks into the market despondently. She looks around.*

At least my stomach feels a little better... but something isn't right.

*She notices a lot more people coughing, moving sluggishly. A man spits out a wad of green phlegm in front of her. Lumien stiffens, glances at the gold coins in her hand, and dashes toward the Daft Chef, her stomachache now completely gone.*


Town Market

Post 64

Scandrea

*Lumien runs through on the way to the guild. She seems to be a completely different person than the one that slogged her way in a while ago.*


Town Market

Post 65

Scandrea

*Lumien walks to the Daft Chef, a bit more subdued than last time. She's carrying some parchment, and a jar full of pink-spotted leaves.*


Town Market

Post 66

Scandrea

*It's dark out now. Lumien can be seen climbing some of the poles of the empty stalls, placing starter fairywort plants at strategic points. There are about six of these she has with her, and soon they have all taken root on the sides of buildings, lampposts, shop stalls, anywhere where there's wood, really. She finishes, and carries the rest of her load to the Daft Chef.*


Town Market

Post 67

Scandrea

*Lumien and Wolf walk through the darkened, empty streets of the town market.*

What were you looking for in Polonius's shop, if I might ask?


Town Market

Post 68

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

What was I looking for? Oh a wonderous thing, pleasing to the eye and soft to the touch, and valuable, oh yes it has value beyond measure...


smiley - cheers


Town Market

Post 69

Scandrea

*Lumien grins.* Really?


Town Market

Post 70

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Yes really, in fact it's probably the rarest, greatest treasure in all of Imardin...


smiley - cheers


Town Market

Post 71

Scandrea

Go on... what is it?


Town Market

Post 72

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*Wolf leans over and whispers in her ear*

It's you, silly

*smiley - smiley*


smiley - cheers


Town Market

Post 73

Scandrea

*Lumien blushes (she's been doing a lot of that today!) and kisses Wolf on the cheek.*


Town Market

Post 74

Craxus "ACE" (High Lord of the Magicians Guild "A2510425")


Town Market

Post 75

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*Wolf blushes too*

We had probably better hurry, it'll be starting to get light again soon


smiley - cheers


Town Market

Post 76

Scandrea



All right.

*Lumien leads the way to the guild, and to her quarters.*


Town Market

Post 77

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*wolf follows her, smiling happily*


smiley - cheers


Town Market

Post 78

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)


Town Market

Post 79

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

*a waggon rides through the market and those dead of the plague are picked up and carted away*


*a street cleaner hoses down the square*


*a new day, the venders enter the market and open their stalls*


*more sucessful merchants unlock the doors to their shops and offices*


*the Fairywort plants are looking happy*


Town Market

Post 80

Khamsin

*wanders the market looking for bird seed*


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more