A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Imardin

Town Market

Post 421

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

*out of breath he finally manages to catch up with the dog*


Town Market

Post 422

Bulletproof Cupid~

~~Took your time didnt you?~~

*the dog picks up its bag and walks along the stalls sniffing the air. It seems to be looking for something in particular*


Town Market

Post 423

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

*sighs and follows along behind*


Town Market

Post 424

Bulletproof Cupid~

*the dog looks from stall to stall with dis-interest. They begin to approach the market, when the dog slows infront of a small stall and stops, staring fixedly at the ground. It drops its bag and glances up at the stall keeper. The stall keeper is wearing a hooded robe obscuring its face, but a few long blonde hairs are just visible escaping.*

~~Here~~

*the dog turns and sits facing the stall staring at the shopkeeper. Eventually the shopkeeper looks up slowly. He is young and has pale skin*


<>


Town Market

Post 425

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

<<>>


*Cal looks at the stall holder and takes a step forward*


Town Market

Post 426

Bulletproof Cupid~

<< I should shouldn't I? >>

*the dog stares fixedly at the stall holder. The stall holder turns and nods at the dog as if some telepathic communication has gone on.*

*the stall holder smiles*

[Stall Holder] "An interesting animal you have with you, young mage"


Town Market

Post 427

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

smiley - erm yes just a little


Town Market

Post 428

Bulletproof Cupid~

*the dog stares fixedly at the stall holder, who shrugs and starts to pack things away*

[Stall Holder] Shall we move somewhere less... public? *the stall holder smiles a strange cold smile that seems to hold mischeif*


Town Market

Post 429

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

*feels nervous and hope eks knows what he's doing, he nods an answer to the stall holder*


Town Market

Post 430

Bulletproof Cupid~

*The stallholder finishes putting his things in a bag and leads the way smiling strangely. He walks down a dark damp allyway between two builds to a small rather weather-beaten cottage*

*the dog follows a safe distance behind*

F1781296?thread=3215645?thread=&post=37302317#p37302317


Town Market

Post 431

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

*follows the two wondering at the wisdom in this*


Town Market

Post 432

Thorn

[Ecg Unagi]:
*Walks up to an armorer*

"Good Sir,- might I buy a shield fr5om your wares?"

*Jingles some coins in a bag*

"You see, I was quite lucky before, in that I never had needed use of one before. Yet, it is only a matter of time, and rather than being foolish..."

[Shopkeeper]: "Well, what kind of shield did you have in mind?"

[Ecg]: )interested) : "What kinds do you have?"


Town Market

Post 433

Thorn

[Ecg Unagi]: "I want that one. The small-shield over there... made up of wood and bone, that has the bronze reinforcements and capping. How much will that one cost?"


Town Market

Post 434

Thorn

[Armorer]: "Now, slow down- and wait just a minute. I recognize that gleam in your eye. You must be up to something..."

[Ecg]: "Well, as a matter of fact, here... why don't I pay you for that, in gold. I'm a magician, and had a very long trek through some treacherous areas in order to find medicine for my teacher, and so,- thank you. Bye..."

*Walks out with the shield*

[Armorer]: "Well, huh. Wait a minute. Come back here! You can't just go paying it in gold, where's some proof that you are who you say that you are?"

}Sigh!{

"Oh, what's the use..."
*checks the weight and feel of the gold-pieces, then double checks to see that it is real gold*

*Ecg exits*


Town Market

Post 435

Dr Anthea - ah who needs to learn things... just google it!

* a bell can be heard ringing*

*the people of the city start to leave*


Town Market

Post 436

Thorn

[Kraken II]: *Takes a breath in and then quickly reviews his role. He tosses his hair so that his horns show very distinctly and shouts*

"YES, IT IS THE SCOURGE OF HELL ITSELF, AND EVEN WE ADVISE YOU TO EVACUATE NOW. THE DARK ALLIANCE IS COMING"

*It's very satisfying for some reason as most of the few peasants who are left seem terrified and listen*

"WHAT ARE YOU STANDING FOR? GET GOING & MOVE ALONG. OR I SHALL HAVE THEM EAT YOU PERHAPS. MOVE ALONG!"

*Most people don't need to be told twice*

There. Was that alright?

*Kraken leaves some lesser demons in charge of directing the flow of refugees and himself makes sure that they are lined up neatly into rows. They do have to carry the people who have passed out which slows them down a little*

"Well, keep going! I meant what I'd said!!"

*Turns to the Three subleaders*

"Redclaw, you go and help evacuate the slums."
"Greenbeak, check for stragglers and Bluehorns, you come with me."

(Away from the earshot of the other two) : "I need you to make sure those two idiots don't mess things up."

"Now Get To Work."

*Rounds people and demons up to the front gate*


Key: Complain about this post