A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Imardin

Town Market

Post 21

U521150

*there is a small, modest-looking business on the corner*


Town Market

Post 22

AK - fancy that!

*walks over to the building*

*reads a small card in the window, underneath a mch larger sign with a picture of a house on it, since a large number of the citizens in Imardin can't read. *
"Aitthal's Real Estate", eh?
*looks into the badly lit office*
*knocks on the wooden door*
Hello?


Town Market

Post 23

U521150

*there is a short stout man at the desk*

[Aitthal] Welcome to my business traveller, are you here to purchase some real estate? We have a range of houses on the market right now!


Town Market

Post 24

AK - fancy that!

Oh hello...

*steps the rest of the way in*

I'm looking for a moderate sized house... but not wooden, please, plaster, maybe sandstone walls. Moderate sized, two bedrooms, preferably drafty and shaded (at least one underground room please)... and some moderate sized property. I have money, but would rather not spend it all... There are more specifications I can list, if you have several. I imagine that there are several of these in a city of this size?


Town Market

Post 25

U521150

*checks through records quickly and efficiently*

Oh yes certainly...I'm sure I'll find something for you. What brings you to Imardin anyway, sir?


Town Market

Post 26

U521150


Town Market

Post 27

AK - fancy that!

Oh, me? Well I was taught the art of magics by my father, years ago. Since he died, I decided to come and see what I can learn from the Guild here. I haven't got any good spells, I've never even been in a real Library before!

*glances around at the shelves in the office*


Town Market

Post 28

U521150

*Aitthal looks at him*

[Aitthal] You're a magician? Then what are you doing, talking about payment...you and your people will save this fair city I'm sure of it!

*proudly whips out some papers, with a description of a house fitting his requests*


Town Market

Post 29

AK - fancy that!

Oh thank you!

But I'm not in the guild yet. I was hoping not to live there, at least for a while.

I will pay you sir, even if I ahve to sneak in here at night and leave the money! Anyway, why are you complaining!?


Town Market

Post 30

U521150

*laughs*

[Aitthal] Well then a compromise, you mustn't pay the full price, I insist! If you're heading for the guild you are destined for greatness!


Town Market

Post 31

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

*Polonius enters the magic shop to pick up his backpack and a few trinkets. As he is stuffing his pants, he notices that one of his charms is missing*

Oh, bother. I hope he doesn't cause much trouble.
Take care of the shop, Timmy! I'm off to the bottom of the sea!


Town Market

Post 32

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

*Hurries through the Market, stopping at the Frier's chapel to buy a flagon of Mead then carries on to the guild*


Town Market

Post 33

AK - fancy that!

[Aitthal's shop]

Fine then. *loosk at the house's details*
Northwest part of town, good house, nice place, good plot, light and airy... perfect! I'l ltake it!
*hands over half the price in a bag of gold coins*
*secretly tosses a bag with the rest of the price into teh back room, where it lands behind some boards*
*takes the property deed thingy and heads off to have it official-ized by the Government and/or Magician's Guild*


Town Market

Post 34

Mr. Christopher, enjoying the Magicians Guild game where he is called Polonius Franc, Elder Healer and local merchant

*Timmy squawks as the young magician walks past the magic shop window*


Town Market

Post 35

Luthiena

*Syian walks slowly yet confidently through the streets, she needs a place to stay for the night and is sure she will not be welcomed...after all, who would welcome a necromancer?*


Town Market

Post 36

U521150


Town Market

Post 37

Luthiena


Town Market

Post 38

U521150


Town Market

Post 39

Luthiena


Town Market

Post 40

U521150

*there is a real estate shop at the corner of the road*


Key: Complain about this post