A Conversation for The Hitchhikers Hotel

The Gym

Post 81

F F Churchton

*wakes up*

Where am I???


The Gym

Post 82

Luthiena

On the bus to the Olympics


The Gym

Post 83

Vestboy

*straps on ice skates and does a quick pirouette before diving off the back of the busand catching hold of the back bumper, swinging back into the air and landing on both feet just by the skylight.*
Have I shrunk?
*Notices blades of skates have gone through the roof.*


The Gym

Post 84

F F Churchton

Oh...Am I entered in something or am I just here for the ride!!!


The Gym

Post 85

Vestboy

Pick a sport and get stuck in. It's never too late to take upa new sport. I've heard humming national anthems while people guess is doing well just now.


The Gym

Post 86

F F Churchton

Ok hmmm hmmm la da da da da hmmm hmmmm mmmm mmmmm la da da da da

Sod this, I'll swim instead!!!


The Gym

Post 87

Cal - interim high priest of the Church of the Holy Tail

Oh Ohh I could do that

smiley - musicalnote GOD SAVE OUR GRAIOUS QUEEN
GOD SAVE OUR NOBLE QUEEN
GOAD SAVE THE QUEEN
CROWN HER VICTORIOUS
HAPPY AND GLORIUOS

*All the windows on the bus start to break*


The Gym

Post 88

Vestboy

*watches cars skid all over the road trying to avoid the broken glass. Makes note in book about a potential new sport.*
Can you swim then?
*coach is overtaken by Paula Radcliff, on a bike.*


The Gym

Post 89

F F Churchton

Yes I can, I move like fish, swim like a fish, stear like a cow, that's why I'll enter all the straight line swimming!!!


The Gym

Post 90

Vestboy

I'll be in the stand cheering you on. smiley - ermSo long as my own event doesn't clash. In which case beware of huge man in vest, tutu and ice skates spiralling into the water in the deep end.


The Gym

Post 91

F F Churchton

So your doing the marathon then!!!


The Gym

Post 92

Vestboy

It only feels like it.


The Gym

Post 93

hellboundforjoy

Wha-huh? We're going to the 'lympics? smiley - cool Is it too late to apply to compete? They have a "cheese puff gymnastics" category in the rhythmic gymnastic event, don't they? I've been practicing for years.


The Gym

Post 94

Vestboy

They've jsut called for late entries to be in asap. You have your chance. Go, go, go!


The Gym

Post 95

F F Churchton

...and here is a late entry from h2g2 for the cheese puffs olympics. Due to the lacking of contestants, we will go straight into the final.

... et voici une entrée en retard de h2g2 pour les Jeux Olympiques de souffles de fromage. En raison de manquer des contestants, nous entrerons directement dans la finale.

ο ...and είναι εδώ μια πρόσφατη είσοδος από h2g2 για τους Ολυμπιακούς Αγώνες ριπών τυριών. Λόγω να λείψουμε των αγωνιζομένων, θα πάμε κατ' ευθείαν σε τελικό.


The Gym

Post 96

hellboundforjoy

smiley - huhο ...and είναι εδώ μια πρόσφατη είσοδος από h2g2 για τους Ολυμπιακούς Αγώνες ριπών τυριών. Λόγω να λείψουμε των αγωνιζομένων, θα πάμε κατ' ευθείαν σε τελικό.?
------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Gym

Post 97

Trin Tragula

Given the English, then the French, I'd hazard a guess that's an attempt at Greek letters...

Just had a go myself: when you try to post Greek characters, it turns them all into code smiley - flustered


The Gym

Post 98

hellboundforjoy

Ah, makes sense. I wonder if there's somewhere they could be translated back into Greek. I guess you'd have to have the cyrrilic (or whatever it's called) installed on your computer.

Anyway, I better get on before I miss my spot and get disqualified or something.

smiley - run

*executes complicated cheesepuff gymnastic exercise on the cheesepuff gymnastic apparatus (couch) ingesting a bag of cheesepuffs with out getting any bits on her leotard and washing each cheesepuff down with a gracefull swig of smiley - ale*


The Gym

Post 99

Trin Tragula

RUS 9.5
CZE 9.0
JAP 9.5
NAM 9.0
UKR 8.5
CAN 9.5
AUS 9.5
GBR 10
ARG 9.0
CHI 9.5

Perfect marks from the British judge there! The Ukrainian's been a bit harsh, though - try to drop a few more crumbs between swigs of smiley - ale


The Gym

Post 100

Luthiena

*performs mad gymnastics*


Key: Complain about this post