A Conversation for The CLI/STUMPED Mine

The Aroma Cafe

Post 241

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*abandons herself to the inner child and joins Garius in throwing glop at the cleaning bot*

Wheee!


The Aroma Cafe

Post 242

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Picks himself up and joins in the fun, with a little for Lil and GL as well.*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 243

Garius Lupus

Woooo Hoooo!!!!

*After getting hit by the glop from Zomnker, GL takes a short run and dives onto the floor, sliding on his belly to the other side of the room near d'E. From there, he continues to throw glop at the cleaning bot, but every now and then throws some at Zomnker and at the observers in the rafters, all the while using d'E for cover.*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 244

Chesworth, Head of CLI Security


*the security bots start throwing glop at the cleaning bot*

*they also throw glop at the mustached bot, so that every time he succeeds in standing up he is knocked over again*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 245

Witty Moniker

*Collects the glop that has accumulated in the rafters and throws it at the security bots.*

Hey, stop pickin' on that guy. What did he ever do to you?


The Aroma Cafe

Post 246

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Lobs a glob at d'E*

So much for your human shield the GL.


The Aroma Cafe

Post 247

Coniraya

*catches some in her miner's helmet and aims it back at GL*

It's just like the Crossed Purposes at the end of the month!


The Aroma Cafe

Post 248

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*now almost fully rcovered from the effects of the snowczar takes a run and tackles Garius taking him down into the goop*

Hey Lil ..... my first Quarterback sack on an Adventure smiley - ok

*attempts a high five, slips in the goop and finds himself on his back being licked enthusiastically*

Zeppo smiley - dog .... no boy .... .... no .... smiley - laugh


The Aroma Cafe

Post 249

Afgncaap5

*Affy barely dodges GL's attack. He comes to a final decision on his battle tactics, skitters through the rafters towards the IIEM, pulls out his trusty rope, and lowers himself (hanging upside-down) to a point just over the IIEM's nozzle. He quickly changes his OmeGauntlet to be a very low-powered Snowzar beam*

Hey, IIEM....just spray Usuals for a bit.

*Affy turns on the Gauntlet's beam, thus causing the drink to be transformed into a slushie while it sprays*

Coolest drink today! Hahahaha....haha....ha....I've really gotta stop trying to make puns....


The Aroma Cafe

Post 250

H2G2's Meanest Cleaning Bot

*spits out PAG, would roll its eyes if it had eyeballs*

*industrial strength robot as it is, it was constructed for industrial sized messes, but this seems to be getting a bit too much even for this cleaning bot*

*several of its sensors are now clogged up by an undescribable mix of goo*

*Matina's rubbery arm would have hit the orange button spot on if it hadn't been for Lil swaying on top of the bot at the time*

*tries to retract the vacuum extension but finds it frozen stiff*

Sabotage!
Ensilage!
Quelle domage!
Quelle fromage!

*starts spraying detergent
at high pressure
over self
in attempt
to clear
sensors

while simultaneously
trying to beat
a hasty retreat*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 251

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

/* Dodges the trifle being thrown at him by diving straight into the slushee */

BRAIN FREEZE! smiley - headhurts BRAIN FREEZE!

smiley - dog <-- concentrating on the molasses in Lil's left ear


The Aroma Cafe

Post 252

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

Eek! Zeppo, that tickles!

Dang it, you security bots, DO SOMETHING!


The Aroma Cafe

Post 253

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Throws a glob at the cleaning bot.*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 254

Matina the Maidbot

*Matina finds that one of her rubbery arms has become frozen in the general attack, so she can no longer grope for the cleaning bot's orange button*

*All the talk and activity around her has made her disoriented. She backs into a corner behind the counter and waves the snowzar around in her good hand, firing off random shots*

Take it to the lake! Maybe then she'll break! Let's see what she can take! Throw her in the lake! Won't that cause a wake! The monster fish might wake! Wakey Wakey. Cakey Bakey. Shaky hake, snakey take, fake, feint, parry, take that!


The Aroma Cafe

Post 255

Coniraya

*still clinging on in the rafters*

My arms and legs are beginning to go to sleep! I hate pins and needles.


The Aroma Cafe

Post 256

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*a random Snowzar blast hits the goo freezing one arm and one leg in place ..... inconveniently this is a right arm and a left leg*

Heck smiley - cross


The Aroma Cafe

Post 257

dElaphant (and Zeppo his dog (and Gummo, Zeppos dog)) - Left my apostrophes at the BBC

No problem, Red Dog, I can fix that. IIEM, some hot chocolate please, and make it piping hot.

/* Ducks */

smiley - dog <-- tries to shake himself dry, sending sticky foam up into the rafters and everywhere else.


The Aroma Cafe

Post 258

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

smiley - yikes

Ow Ow Ow !

Typical ! The piping hot hot chocolate hit my left arm and my right leg d'E .... maybe we could go for something a tad less close to boiling next time smiley - winkeye


The Aroma Cafe

Post 259

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*cowers as a snowzar shot passes overhead and hits the piano*


The Aroma Cafe

Post 260

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*listens as the snowzar shot causes the piano strings to freeze and snap making a sound very much like a Stravinsky piece*

I'll name that tune in 5 smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more