A Conversation for The CLI/STUMPED Mine

Administrative Offices

Post 121

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*almost succeeds in not laughing*


Administrative Offices

Post 122

Garius Lupus



Er, no, I haven't heard, but um, I can imagine. smiley - blush

Uh, did you lose your shoes? I'd offer you mine, but...


Administrative Offices

Post 123

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*stifles a snigger, barely*


Administrative Offices

Post 124

Miz F Farmer

smiley - yikessmiley - yikes

That's ~disgusting~! *covers her face so she can peer at GL's shoes*

*the gobold typists look up. Their noses twitch as they sense the presence of other gobolds, then they quickly turn back to their typewriters, watching the scene out of the corners of their eyes*


Administrative Offices

Post 125

Coniraya

*still somewhat gobsmacked by the harmonicannon*

*looks at Butch from the corner of her eye*



He looks exactly like the other Butch from the Webjello Gang.


Administrative Offices

Post 126

Gobold Slave (you can call me Gord)

*from under Amos' cape*

Ah...ah...





Ah...ahhhhh......





Ah...ahhhh...CHOOOOO!


Administrative Offices

Post 127

Butch Cadbury

*squints at the prisoners*

Yeh know, these prisoners look a mite familiar...

*scratches head, looking puzzled.*


Administrative Offices

Post 128

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*recognizes one of her kidnappers and bends her head lower, while getting into the middle of the office*

*winces at the sneeze and hopes the gobolds have a good hold on Amos's legs*


Administrative Offices

Post 129

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*deciding that discretion definitely has the upper hand over valour at present contents himself with being pulled behind Zeppo for the time being*


Administrative Offices

Post 130

Lindt Eastwood

*wrestling with his belt as the 32 pounder whistles past him*

*notices his trousers around his ankles and a smoking belt in his hand*

Durn it ah think that fixed muh problem.


Administrative Offices

Post 131

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

*Bows his head lower to avoid looking at any of thier "captors".


Administrative Offices

Post 132

Lady Godiva of Truffles


Lindt, you're so ~cute~! I wish the other boys knew how to show their appreciation like that.

*she wanders further down the line, passes Amos and GDZ without remark, doesn't seem to see any of the women at all, and stops to stare at Red Dog*

Are you wearing a wire, honey? That looks like an antenna on your head.


Administrative Offices

Post 133

Garius Lupus

*envies Red Dog's view from the floor* smiley - bigeyes


Administrative Offices

Post 134

Miz F Farmer

*one of the gobold typists pretends to sneeze a second time, to cover for the sneeze heard earlier*

*as the prisoners crowd into the office and sidle toward the opposite door, Miz Farmer moves to stand in their way*

Just one minute, Ape. You can't just tromp through here tracking sand and glop whenever you please. There are forms to fill in, and proper channels for that sort of thing!

*seeing Zeppo sniffing at the papers on a desk* Don't touch that! Ew! What IS that beast?


Administrative Offices

Post 135

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

*notices the gobold typists chained to their typewriters*

We should free them.

*suddenly wonders what became of the CLI bots*


Administrative Offices

Post 136

Good Doctor Zomnker (This must be Tuesday," said GDZ to himself, sinking low over his Dr. Pepper, "I never could get the hang of Tuesdays.")

I agree, Lil. I think a distraction of sorts is in order.

*Trips*


Administrative Offices

Post 137

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

smiley - bigeyes stammers a bit before finally setting on smiley - drool


Administrative Offices

Post 138

Lindt Eastwood


*goes all coy at the praise from Lady Godiva*

Shucks smiley - blush

*belatedly notices the line of prisoners*

Hey Butch, lookee at this bunch of deadbeats .... not a single darn U46995 amongst them. Thut's gut ter be sum kinder rekord har har har smiley - laugh


Administrative Offices

Post 139

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence


Your pants have fallen down.


Administrative Offices

Post 140

The Semisweet Kid

*Stomps his foot*

Now how cum I'ze always gots to remind yers, these ain't "deadbeats" or "prisoners"? They'ze Volunteers! An' we run a happy Volunteers camp, with me bein' the morale officer? It's only if they ain't happy as when we call 'em deadbeats and whip 'em an all.

That yeller thing sniffin' at them papers gives me the heeby creepers. Remin's me er somethin.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more