A Conversation for Yoome 2

A2059436 - Yoome 2

Post 121

GreyDesk

Yes, we noticed smiley - winkeye

One person is a little annoyed at you for telling so many people, but I think that I've calmed them down.

I'm sorry I don't have time today to go through the Peer Review thread and offer suggestions as to how to get your entry up to Edited Guide status. But I will make some comments in the next few days. What I will say right now is that what you've written is looking promising smiley - ok


A2059436 - Yoome 2

Post 122

Jim Lynn

More than one person is annoyed at the spam for this entry...


A2059436 - Yoome 2

Post 123

Dozdim145651

Ok, well thanks for coming, also sorry about that but I wanted people to see it, because most people are ignoring this thread since it wasnt updated for soo long.

Anyway thanks for being here!
Dozdim smiley - disco


A2059436 - Yoome 2

Post 124

Dozdim145651

Also I heard that when I originally said about it, someone thought it was spam and yikesed most of them, but for the people that are here, can you please take a look and HELP ME GET IT IN THE GUIDE FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL!

My first entry in the guide!!!smiley - cheers


A2059436 - Yoome 2

Post 125

sprout

Now you are on a PC, could you possibly put the whole entry through a spelling and grammar check? That would save everybody a lot of time I think.

Your later paragraphs are a bit confused - put all the comments on what might happen to this service in the future in the same place.

The bit under plans is particularly unclear - what is the problem with the way payment works?

Maybe you could put all the comments about how bad it is in one place and make them less subjective: "Some of the criticisms that have been adressed at yoome2 include..."

You should footnote what "cyber" means, without being too explicit. Many people will not know.

sprout


A2059436 - Yoome 2

Post 126

Zarquon's Singing Fish!

I have a concern about the links, dodzim. The second one in particular as it made my computer freeze and I had to force it to quit in order to get back some control.

A question that came to mind is that when quoting prices, it might be good to say when these prices were valid for.

smiley - fishsmiley - musicalnote


A2059436 - Yoome 2

Post 127

Dozdim145651

Oh no, they are still valid....

Both of the links work... I will spell check it now...


A2059436 - Yoome 2

Post 128

Dozdim145651

Oh no, they are still valid....

Both of the links work... also I dont have a spell checker on this pc (its a week old from dell)


A2059436 - Yoome 2

Post 129

Dozdim145651

This, Cyber, short for Cyber Sex, basically this is when you post "Dirty Comments" to each other on the screen while masturbating. aint too explicit is it?

Thats the less "explicit" version of how my ex explained it to me.... LOL!

Seriously, that is the best way to put it really, I mean most of the time I just went off for a cup of tea and some bourbon biscuits but still..... LOL!

They also


A2059436 - Yoome 2

Post 130

Dozdim145651

they also had phone sex but ill leave that out...

Sorry for the broken link...

Dozdim smiley - disco


A2059436 - Yoome 2

Post 131

Dozdim145651

Er, hello?


A2059436 - Yoome 2

Post 132

AK - fancy that!

hi


A2059436 - Yoome 2

Post 133

Dozdim145651

Hi, by the way, I have moved this back to peer review, dont know how it came out! Find it here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/brunel/F48874?thread=400099) See you later!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more