A Conversation for Masters of the Multi-verse!

Against you!

Post 61

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

how? I brought probably the most feard army in the multiverse here smiley - tongueout

*all the bunnies line up into precise militery formation, all except for one who walks forwards with an mp3 player and speakes strapped to him and presses play. The Imperial March from EP V can be heard reverberating across the battle ground as a carriage, pulled by 4 cats, being whiped mercylessly, pulls up infront of them. The pinest fluffiest bunny you have ever seen steps down from it and a bunny from the front rank steps forwards and falls in beside him*

[bunny trooper] We have located the rebel scum and the troops are ready to wipe them out Lord Fleder-maus

[Lord Fleder](to coach-rabbit) Bring him out. (to bunny trooper) Good, and don't dissapoint me as he did

*points to cowering bunny just dragged from carraige, who imediately starts to choke and eventually dies*

[Lord Fleder] and turn off that damn music




smiley - cheers


Against you!

Post 62

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

that's pinkest, not pinest, sorry smiley - blush



smiley - cheers


Against you!

Post 63

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

*terrified look*
*pales*

they're on our side right?

(Tb- i've spelt more things wrong than there are people in the world. Just blame your keyboard!)

NYC student i know your out there! lets settle this!


Against you!

Post 64

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

yes they're in our side, well for the moment.



smiley - cheers


Against you!

Post 65

~*}Black Angel{*~

hi TB!

i hear shouting, i have a feeling Jacks gonna be dragged back into work again (he always says he wont go bu then he gets mad when they phone up and explain in detail how they have managed to break everything and are getting someone useless to fiddle with it- so he goes)
its not fair!
well, at least my dogs happy
*watches dog play hide and seek with the cat around the kitchen*


Against you!

Post 66

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

ohh, where's he work then?



smiley - cheers


Against you!

Post 67

~*}Black Angel{*~

he work in theatre doing all the technical stuff and they always manage to break it when he's not there


Against you!

Post 68

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

it wasn't me, I'm not an actor honest

*tries to look innocent*



smiley - cheers


Against you!

Post 69

~*}Black Angel{*~

well all i can say is if theres a short gay guy yechnical manager at a theatre who constantly get asked to do everything by some pissing annoying director and recently had his long straight hait cut to his shoulders- its very likely jack!

(so you have sky? have you every watched a program called John Doe?)


Against you!

Post 70

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

nah, we dont have sky, got freeview though, and I don't think I have. Just randomly, has anyone here ever seen a program called Crossing Jordan, about a pathologist? It's kind of like an american version of Silent Witness, with a bit of quincy thrown in for the humor.



smiley - cheers


Against you!

Post 71

~*}Black Angel{*~

no i havent, is it good?

Damm NOBODY has seen this program!

i just flicked it on once and i was so creeped out, this guy on it looks just like me! AAAAAAAAaaaaaahhhh!
its some american sci-fi cop wierd thing


Against you!

Post 72

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Yeah, it's ok. I just wondered because my cousin did the casting.



smiley - cheers


Against you!

Post 73

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

you mean you look like this guy?

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/1481/Events/1481/DominicPur_Ausse_541635_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Purcell,%20Dominic



smiley - cheers


Against you!

Post 74

~*}Black Angel{*~

did the casting? groovy

look this john doe character is pissing me off i need to find someone whos seen it, maybe i can pretend its me, hehe......

well my dogs gone quiet and springers shouldnt be quiet so i better take it for a walk

see ya TB!

(oh by the way that Geocities pciture of you linked to on your U page? Very attractive smiley - cheerssmiley - winkeye >




Against you!

Post 75

~*}Black Angel{*~

oops simulpost!

yes thats the bloody guy

(accept i look younger than him at least, i have no idea how old he is)


Against you!

Post 76

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*smiley - drools onto keyboard*



smiley - cheers


Against you!

Post 77

Afgncaap5

*Meanwhile, high above the surface of the bicker in progress, a CLI Spy Satelite observes....*


Chesworth-It seems that STUMPED has become aware of that new evil organization that you encountered through Musehome, sir.

Afgncaap5-Really? And STUMPED's actually wasting their time at this place?

Chesworth-Yes. Seems that they don't follow continuity as strictly as other locales on h2g2 do....

Afgncaap5-Too bad. Those places miss out.

Chesworth-Shall we do anything about this, sir?

Afgncaap5-Oh, I dunno. Choosing sides in a war between groups of supervillains....meh. I'd side with STUMPED, naturally, because of their uber-cool lair and the fact that they were present for much of the essential history of the h2g2 community (such as the presidentail election, most of the Space Center's early business, they tride to take over the h2g2 Waterworks And Beach, etc.). But STUMPED can probably handle itself without CLI's help.

Chesworth-Are you sure, sir?

Afgncaap5-Yeah. In fact, if I know the procedures set up by Minos Krylma, several war ships from the Krylma Clan are already overhead. Possibly led by The Draco, if STUMPED thought that it was necessary. Probably just above the satelite that we're watching this with now.

Chesworth-Ah. I see. So, are you concerned about hyper-dimensional beings showing up in a continuity-less environment.

Afgncaap5-No way! If FACE, Pan, Q, Z, Professor Tonks, and The Purple Sphere didn't pose a threat to STUMPED in continuity-less environments, then I'm certainly not worried that STUMPED's gonna lose here. You keep watching, I'll head out for lunch.


Against you!

Post 78

~*}Black Angel{*~

*worried about TB's drooling*

careful you dont short your keyboard.........

it seems we are being spyed on.

*shoots down sattelite*

thats better

*watches sattelite crash to earth nearby*

ah CLI, oh dear..............

well they dont seem to be getting invloved so we're ok for now

*clears up sattelite mess*


Against you!

Post 79

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Okay, let me see if I understand what's going on:

We've been attacked by STUMPED, tried fighting back our way but got complaints that it was "cheating" (pah!); then we tried fighting back like they wanted; then they presumably ran away, as there haven't been any posts from them for the last couple of days; and now there's a CLI satelite that we've brought down, and still no sign of STUMPED.

So basically, I think we won.

smiley - nahnahsmiley - nahnahsmiley - nahnah


Against you!

Post 80

Wøñkø

yup.
one more victory for us, we're one victory closer to ruling the multiverse.


Key: Complain about this post

Against you!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more