A Conversation for Masters of the Multi-verse!

Against you!

Post 41

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

Yeah, having fun in a "I only play in god mode" sort of way, eh? I'm all for a good dust-up with other villainous characters, but I don't like being negated in singleton posts, so if that's the way it's gonna be, just steer clear of STUMPED, alright? So let's make that not the way it's gonna be.


Against you!

Post 42

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.






smiley - cheers


Against you!

Post 43

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

Think of it as a movie. You just killed all the main characters in the first five minutes, leaving the next two hours painfully devoid of plot.


Against you!

Post 44

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Well, in some movies this would have been an advantage... smiley - biggrin


Against you!

Post 45

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P

Yeah, well this ain't the Matrix. smiley - winkeye


Against you!

Post 46

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

it's not? are you sure?



smiley - cheers


Against you!

Post 47

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

I'd just like to say that all the members of STUMPED are welcome to come to the MotMV Tearoom and have a drink. We serve friend and foe alike, and we dont even spit in your drinks. smiley - winkeye

F1685908?thread=349571?thread=&skip=1060&show=20


Against you!

Post 48

Wøñkø

<Ugh... they're already bickering over continuity when it's obvious that wer eonly doing it to bother you. and we know what means. <> is quicker btw. and we're NEVER going to use strict continuity, there's really nothing wrong with pretending your weapons are fake. play along and pick up something more fun to attack with, lets us play our way, or don't come attacking us. and i thought you were the people who played fun. musta been wrong. NO MORE continuity bickering.>




*jumps out of the buches dressed like a jungle tribesman wearing a croc skin and waving a 2-foot banana while yelling a jarble of primitive speech*


Against you!

Post 49

The Corrupt One

Wonko, I thought you were part of STUMPED, not the Masters of the Multiverse!!! smiley - groan


Against you!

Post 50

Wøñkø

I'm part of everything. and joined the MotMV first.


Against you!

Post 51

NYC Student - The innocent looking one =P


I can't pick up any more weapons. You killed everybody. And you've already had a number of washouts with Yar's continuity bleach in the other forum. I don't think I will be picking anything up here. Tell NuclearConfusion that if he wants to recruit people for MotMV on STUMPED fora, he'd better well play by our rules.


Against you!

Post 52

AK - fancy that!

I beleive that if you wanted a "serious" battle, either, you sxhoudl mention that, or perhaps you're in the wrong place.

*fan of tomato wars*

smiley - tomato

*attacks NYC student with a rubber chicken*


Against you!

Post 53

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*activates a thermonuclear device as no-one's online to stop it smiley - evilgrin and runs to hide in his special bomb shelter*


BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!




smiley - cheers


Against you!

Post 54

NuclearConfusion -Not a lot of money in the revenge business

*In the interest of preserving peace and continuity, a FDC Captain smiley - chick offers [Narg] a tissue to wipe off the tomato hurled at him earlier. It then offers a post-it note...*

"We, THE MASTERS OF THE MULTI-VERSE, are not, per se, restrained by the puny physical laws of your backwater dimensions, STUMPED. If something inexplicable happens to, umm, happen, just remember that it probable came from one of the 8-ish other string/membrane dimensions that you do not percieve. When in Rome..."

With that, the smiley - chick performs an elaborate pecking salute, and disappears into a group of bushes.


Against you!

Post 55

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

Bravo!

*claps rather too enthuisiasticly*

*notices a strange metal person hurtling towards him*

oh, hello, tea?

*takes out a net and sidesteps to catch in*

*ties off net*

well, we've sealed up the hole, theres just this and the STUMPED angry mob left.......

Ah, in my experience angry mobs are BAD
Better buy some more Tomatos to hurl..........

Possibly even time for my secret secret weapon (its a secret)


Against you!

Post 56

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

*sigh*
Well, if you INSIST on having a battle...

*pulls out a whistle and summons the ghost army of the Association of Victins of Greek Tragedies. A number of Greek Tragedy characters are bickering among themselves and commiting suicide, while a much larger number of desperate university students are frantically trying to remember which one's who*

Ugh, that won't do!

*attacks Nerg with a mulberry gun*


Against you!

Post 57

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

i'd wait till they've finished conferring

(or , ulternatively, come back online)


Against you!

Post 58

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

*The Army of Eunuchs and the Army of Carsalesmen start to land on the battleground in their troopships. The Confederacy music from "Star Wars Episode II" can be heard as ambiance.*


Against you!

Post 59

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

*pokes his head out of bomb shelter to see why bomb hasn't gone off*

Hmm, i think i'd better go and investigate.

*walks over to bomb, kicks it and the end falls off. It is empty*

Damn american crap smiley - winkeye

*The army of Fluffy Bunniessmiley - star arives*



smiley - cheers

smiley - star See Craig Shaw Gardener's Ciniverse Cycle, BtVS and MP: Holy Grail to see why bunnies are something to be feared.


Against you!

Post 60

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

You've ruined the ambiance I set up there!


Key: Complain about this post

Against you!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more