Talking Point - Your Greatest Hits on h2g2

34 Conversations

A CD compilation of the h2g2 Community's greatest hits!

Ladies and gentlemen, it's blowing your own trumpet time. Yes, we want you all to tell us what you think is your greatest achievement on h2g2. Just ponder for a minute and try to recall an occasion, a moment, an instance, a time when you did something on h2g2 that you are really, really proud of.

This page is a designated modesty-free zone so please feel absolutely free to pat yourself on the back!

  • Have you made some really good friends on h2g2?

  • Have you found romance, a partner or even got married because of life on h2g2?

  • Have you been a shoulder to cry on and helped a fellow Researcher to work through their problems?

  • Have you learned something new?

  • Are you more interesting because of h2g2?

  • Have you been inspired to do something special as a result of time spent on site?

  • Have you made some big life decisions because of h2g2?

  • Have you written an entry that you're really proud of?

  • Have you broken up a fight, and spread your peace vibes everywhere?

Graphic supplied by Community Artist Wotchit


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A956478

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more