About the h2g2 Operations Team
This volunteer team has two main objectives, we:
- Look out for and look after those issues that affect the whole site but which fall between or across the other volunteer teams
- Provide behind-the-scenes support to the other volunteer teams so they can do what they do best
At the moment this involves drawing diagrams and drafting up a lot of new information and help pages.
Volunteering for the Operations Team
The Operations Team is very very small still. If you would like to help h2g2 prosper and grow, then please drop a note in a thread on this page. You can also contact Operations via email; ops at h2g2 dot com
- Project experience Project Office, Project Management, Project Administration, Project Planning - in which case the Operations Team need you
- Analysis skills Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, Process Analysis - in which case the Operations Team will compete with Tech for your attentions
Operations' Team Volunteers
At the moment, there is Milla, which is too small to even call a team... Care to join? Let us know!
Keeping up with the latest
Use the Friends feature or the Subscribe feature to keep up with the team's journals.
|Messages left for this Researcher||Posted|
|Whats the plan for the up coming holidays||Nov 21, 2017|
|An opertational query||Sep 14, 2015|
|Volunteering||Mar 18, 2013|
|[no subject]||Mar 11, 2013|
|Technical writing ... OIK !||Jun 24, 2012|
This user has no Entry subscriptions
Most Recent Edited Entries
- This user has not written any Edited Entries.
- Archived h2g2 Announcements 2015
- Archived h2g2 Announcements 2014
- Archived h2g2 Announcements 2013
- Archived h2g2 Announcements 2012
- h2g2 Organisation Charts
h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Not Panicking Ltd. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.
"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."
- Create: endeavours in reading, writing, rhythm, blues, art, photography, and biscuits.
- h2g2 Arts Editors
- h2g2 Communications
- h2g2 Community Editors
- H2G2 Future - Technical Team