A Conversation for Ask h2g2

The missing definitive collaborative entry.

Post 61

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Unicorn frogs have been singing outside my bedroom window lately.

Post 62

Baron Grim

'blinco renders useless unintelligible unicorn frog urinations'

This would make a good pass phrase. It has high entropy.

Post 63

Blinco is a strange name with numerous variations in spelling.

I think the whole sentence is unintelligible, despite being grammatically correct and composed of perfectly fine words.

Post 64

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

coincidentally, or not. smiley - weird - I used to live at Blinco Road... in fact, my Father still does smiley - erm we had frogs, toads, and newts, there, often. But no longer as the pond is no more... the hedgehogs still visit though, often smiley - zen Blinco was, if I recall, an early Christian Missionary... smiley - angelsmiley - doctorsmiley - nurse if you rearrange the letters of the word 'Blinco', you can make the word 'clinbo' - the champion 1968 world federation naked mud wrestler (I think that was her stage-name mind...) smiley - zen

The vampire has been at me again today smiley - vampiresmiley - nurse but we had bean, sprouts, so that is kinda OK.

all of which, must, in a strange, or at least peculiar way, relate to th ehoovery one in some way or another... - its probably connected to the flex. smiley - zen

Post 65

The universe is connected in ways we can't even imagine. smiley - cdouble

Post 66

Baron Grim

Thus spake Dirk Gently.

Post 67

Did he really say that? smiley - wow

I was just channeling the life force, or something....

Post 68

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I can't even begin to imagine the ways in which the universe isn't connected,, for as strange and often odd that the ways in which it is connected are; just consider the ways it is not connected.... yeh, pretty mind-blowing.... the whole sum of the connected and non-connected, is, of course, in many ways, like the myriad synarios that don't occur each day, many of which, would be, of course, were we only aware, the ones most interesting to explore, and investigate as potential ways to connect the disconnected..... I find looking into the fridge, often gives us the merest slightest glimpse of this unconnectiveness.... smiley - weirdsmiley - zen

Key: Complain about this post