Post 1241

paulh. Antisocial distancing works a well as the Social kind

Greek bean soup with chicken

What will supper be?

Post 1242

Rev Nick - dead man walking (mostly)

The poor folks' Friday dinner?

She had:
- 6 mushroom caps buried by shredded crab, topped by golden/brown melted cheese. W/garlic bread
- Caesar salad
- 6-oz filet mignon, cooked to medium, fried mushrooms, mashed spuds well buttered, green beans & baby carrots
- chocolate molten lava cake.

I went simple:
- 6 escargots baked in garlic butter, topped by the same melty cheese, also w/garlic bread
- Greek salad
- 6-oz filet mignon, cooked to medium/rare, mushrooms, onions, baked spud (buttered well), green beans & carrots, 6 massive and crispy butterfly shrimp to share with her, coffee

Our vehicle seats have plenty of room for satisfied tummies. smiley - biggrin

What will supper be?

Post 1243

Supper will be whatever is served at the restaurant I visit. if I go to B. Good, I will have the Power Play burger. I'm not sure what other places I might choose to go to. If i try Chipotl, I will have a chicken burrito with grilled peppers, chicken, black beans, tomatoes, corn, grated cheese, and lettuce. If I go to Caffe Nero, a lot will depend on what's til available that late in the day. A breakfast sandwich with bacon? Turkey club sandwich? A tuna sandwich? This is supposed to be a light meal, remember.

What will supper be?

Post 1244

Sunday supper will be very easy, lazy and tasty.

- simple garden salad
- pork loin chops baked with a seasoned breading (Shake and bake)
- seriously mushroom loaded noodles that I made and froze in late December
- creamed style corn from a can
- fresh white bread buns with butter melted in

What will supper be?

Post 1245

Supper today:

- pork ribs in a crock-pot with a honey/garlic glaze

- a side dish of rice with peas, and all 3 colours of bell peppers (red, orange & yellow)

- a shredded salad of toilet tissue and paper towels, dressed with garlic and hand sanitizer

What will supper be?

Post 1246

I hope the "salad" was a joke, and not an actual dish. smiley - ill

What will supper be?

Post 1247

Someone video captured a woman in China buying a lot of toilet tissue. The video went to YouTube and around the world. Now many people feel that they need paper products. No reason really, just saw it on YouTube . . . . .

What will supper be?

Post 1248

I can manage for a couple of months on the toilet paper I have now.

Not sure what to have for supper today. Probably something with potatoes, turkey meatballs, and tomato sauce.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more