A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Totpical tune

Post 361

U128068

Dead can Dance? what the hell happened to them?

Bliss

Post 362

Phil

Bliss a chill out compilation from Real World Records. Featuring Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Peter Gabriel, Sarmila Roy, The Grid, Ayub Ogada, Sheila Chandra, Iarla O Lionaird among others.

Bliss

Post 363

Triv, Patron Saint of Merry-Go-Rounds; Maker of Sacred Signposts CotTB; Foxy Manor's Head Butler; ACE (GROOVY!)

The Josh Dodes Band--New York City's best kept secret. smiley - smiley

Current track: "Be My Friend but Be Naked"

smiley - smiley

Triv

Dead Can Dance

Post 364

Bran the Explorer

Dunno what happened to them Dr Goof. Never knew much about them to begin with, even though I've four of their CDs. Suspect, given Lisa Gerrard's appearance on the Gladiator soundtrack, that they have moved to solo careers. Lisa Gerrard, apparently, also has a solo album.
Cheers
Bran.

deck 3

Post 365

james

pale september fiona apple from tidal now its carrion...

deck 3

Post 366

one~X~ace~WayneCraigFredericks

FourNoneBlondes
and Garbage

80s 80s 80s...

Post 367

Diana

Cocteau Twins... Blue Bell Knoll is the album. Awesome.

80s 80s 80s...

Post 368

Micheal Jay Mole

Leonard Cohen's The Future, the title tract The Future. Great music. He was long overdue for a good album. JUST got finished listening to Jacob Dylan's One Headlight. The album, Bring Down the Horses, is inconsistant however.

Today I shall mostly be listening to...

Post 369

Harry

Herbie Hancock's Headhunters.

Post 370

amdsweb

Ramones. Loudly, and accompanied by lots of shouting smiley - smiley

Post 371

Crescent

Altai Hangai - Whimsical Whoopee Mongolian Melodies, at this very mo' it is Bogd Dundschin Garav smiley - smiley Until later....
BCNU - Crescent

Post 372

Brian of Bourne

Glen Miller.
BCNU2
Brian

What music are you listening to at this precise moment?

Post 373

Lizard Prince- A437203 Owner, Muse, H2G2GAs, Prince of Lizards, Carrier of Black Towels

Now that's an album I can relate with. Hmm... Do I like Ziggy Stardust or David Bowie... Decisions, decisions.... What's that? Oh, I'm listening to the album "The Baddest of George Thorogood and the Destroyers". I'm on #6, "Gear Jammer". I'm near the part where "The Law put me in the slammer. Cause they don't want no Gear Jammer". Now I'm on a guitar riff..... Now I'm... I'll stop there...

Bliss

Post 374

$u$

That sounds cool Philsmiley - smiley Where did you get it?

*changes CD... at last*

'Song For Whoever' - Beautiful South

~A~

Bliss

Post 375

Phil

Pegasus, try the world music section of a decent record shop. It's a various artists compilation from real world records.

Right now I'm listening to a Gomez B-Side, So, the third track on the Rhythm & blues alibi cd single.

Bliss

Post 376

Micheal Jay Mole

Jefferson Airplane: Album, Surrealistic Pillow, song, White Rabbit.

its on the victrola

Post 377

james

bugs bunny meets elmer fudd. shore do miss those old satireday morning cartoons music by billie may mel blanc with arther q bryan.what dos this rabbit think hes doing

its on the victrola

Post 378

Abi

Lester by Crowded house - which is an ode by Neil Finn to his Dalmation who was recovering from being run over.

Ahhhh! smiley - smiley

Political angst

Post 379

threesecondmemory

rage against the machine. Senser.....stay lucky.

Political angst

Post 380

Spacegirl

'The best album in the world ever'.
- I doubt it, but...

Key: Complain about this post