A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Size

Post 1541

Lemon Blossom (aka Athena Albatross)

<>

I'd think it would be a bit uncomfortable.

<>

I'd say the same about either gender--but I suppose I'm more qualified to have an opinion on female circumcision since I actually have female genitals. I just wouldn't want to be missing part of me, even if I didn't plan to use it. It would make me feel violated, somehow.

<>

How would they get bullied at school? I'm pretty sure no one at school ever saw mine and I don't see how they could have.

<>

I suppose having a penis would be annoying--but that doesn't justify having it cut off without the girl's permission.

<>

Not as cruel as cutting part of someone's body off without permission is...

<>

Can you call the people evil then, if they don't mean to be? I'd say no.

<>

So the parents won't take the kid home because she doesn't match their idea of her sex? And they want part of her cut off to conform? Why doesn't that qualify as child abuse--or at least evidence of a propensity to commit it? As for psychological trauma--being different is so traumatizing it justifies mutilating someone's privates?

<>

Well, they can have it as adults. Whereas in the opposite case, it'd be rather harder to fix.

Sorry about going off on that tangent--I accidently ran into the post and I just get riled up about people who think they know what body parts their kids don't need, so they'll just have them removed before they even know they have them.

I actually wanted to reply to the origional question.

<>

As I'm now an adult according to my age, I suppose I'm qualified to answer this.

Having found these sites yesterday, I can now unequivically answer that question with "who needs one?".

http://www.cabaretvoltaire.com/42/archives/000050.html
http://www.restrooms.org/problems.html

I'd always thought it would be useful to be able to pee standing up, and that I would really like to be able to do it. But I'd thought it was impossible without a penis and that was the one reason I though it would be sort of nice to have one. But if this technique works--I haven't had a chance to try it out yet because I haven't taken a shower since I found it and I figure I should practice in a shower rather than soaking the bathroom while learning--then there's no reason to want a penis that I can imagine.

Size

Post 1542

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

Interesting train of thought!

So i can leave the tolet seat up now all the time and not get shouted at!

smiley - smiley

Size

Post 1543

Lemon Blossom (aka Athena Albatross)

<>

I suppose so. And I can have a reason for doing it, which, if my mom doesn't know about (I don't know if she'd approve and if I keep the bathroom door shut as usual when peeing she'll never know), may get my dad in trouble for leaving it up. And since obviously no one else in the house would, he'll have no alibi. Hahahaha...

balls

Post 1544

abbi normal "Putting on the Ritz" with Dr Frankenstein

Can we discuss men and their scrotums?
Should that be another thread?smiley - boing

I wonder about that calm zen like trance men get into when they are at one with their balls. smiley - zen Is it extremely satisfying to stratch? (not bugs or illness related problems!)It is not really the same look as most I have seen when ejaculating.

What do they feel like hanging about, are they a nuciance very often?
Do you men forget they are there?
Do women pay enough and the right attention to them in general?

Seriously - I am curious from all anglessmiley - scientist

balls

Post 1545

You can call me TC

Very good questions.

*waits patiently for some answers*

balls

Post 1546

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - erm trying to answer these questions in order

Yes
Not very often
Yes
No

smiley - erm

balls

Post 1547

Dai the Death, "My other sink's a Porsche"

"Can we discuss men and their scrotums?
Should that be another thread? "

Id discuss it here, makes it easier for the mods to keep an eye on smiley - biggrin

Personally Im not a big scratcher, or maybe its a case of I dont know Im doing it, now that has made me think.

Never notice them really they just do their own thing down there most of the time, so Id have to say yes I forget they are there.

Well not everyone Ive bee with spends time with them, but those that do totally invalidate the last 2 anwsers if you see what I mean smiley - towel

Damn it , I know exactly where they are right now smiley - run

balls

Post 1548

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

Then why is it, when ever a man seems to have, to think hard, they scratch them selves down there?smiley - erm

balls

Post 1549

Where do you think the male brain really is ffs! smiley - laugh

balls

Post 1550

Heleloo - Red Dragon Incarnate

I sort of figured thar......just wanted conFIRM ation, I guesssmiley - ermsmiley - winkeye

balls

Post 1551

I think thats a tad sexist smiley - rofl

balls

Post 1552

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Dildo all....
might be looking up on the penis front for this weekend smiley - blushsmiley - ermsmiley - whistle *checks the time smiley - bigeyessmiley - blushsmiley - erm Scrotums? smiley - erm Don't ever think too much about them to be honest, cept of course when the weather is as hot as it is here today, and things can be a bit on the sweaty side smiley - yuksmiley - blush

balls

Post 1553

I'm offf to a house warming party tonight, have been perusing the back log of the thred for interesting subjects to use as converstaion starters with complete strangers.

It starts at 8.30 so I should be back here about 9 smiley - biggrinsmiley - laugh

smiley - cheerupsmiley - oksmiley - cheers

"Thinks , must try scrotim scratching and looking off into the distance to see waht happens"

"Thinks again: Must remember it's my own scrotum Im meat to scratch for this experiment" smiley - run

balls

Post 1554

were still skirting around the issue, what do wimmin think of the little feller smiley - biggrin

balls

Post 1555

tsarina

seen one, seen 'em all......apart from lsight variations in colour, girth and length! They do have they're uses tho smiley - evilgrin

balls

Post 1556

tsarina

smiley - sorry about the typing smiley - erm but am very tired and the fingers seem to have gone on strike! smiley - yikes

balls

Post 1557

Mu Beta

What do they feel like hanging about, are they a nuciance very often?

There are frequent occurances of trappage, hair trappage, pant slidage and other phenomena. Why on Earth do you think we spend so much time playing with them.

Do you men forget they are there?

Only while watching ballet.

Do women pay enough and the right attention to them in general?

I think most women have grasped (excuse the choice of word) the fact that they are very tender but also very arousing, so a bit of gentle stroking never goes amiss. David Baddiel, on his 'too much information tour' (very, VERY funny if you get to see a copy), defines the seat of male desire as the area between the testicles and the anus; and area known to science as the perineum, but known to a Yorkshire fried of his as the 'smellybridge'.

B

balls

Post 1558

Xantief

"Smellybridge" is called "grundle" in California.

Cheers all

balls

Post 1559

Mu Beta

Gosh, there's a piece of trivia I wish I'd known before. smiley - biggrin

B

balls

Post 1560

You can call me TC

smiley - rofl

Well, if I haven't already given my opinion as a female, here's my answer to the question in point:

- it depends what mood you're in. Keep it hidden till the girl's gasping for it and she'll probably rate it right up with the juiciest piece of chocolate cheesecake or Brad Pitt's grin. And that's high up, believe me. Get it involved in the proceedings while the ads are still on in the cinema and you might have ruined your own evening.

- Size is only relevant in extremes. Too big for comfort (and BJ's) is rather daunting, but she does need something to get hold of. Women's hands are fairly small, though. But then, the hands aren't necessarily the criterion here.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more