A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18521

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I blame 2legs for me being unable to get this human model (the computer kind of modelling, not the real kind) to do what I want it to.

Post 18522

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for my body now thinking 4.30 AM is a perfectly acceptible waking up time, after going to bed at about midnight smiley - sleepy for three days on a row... Not helpful, especially when William's been here smiley - blush
smiley - sleepy

Post 18523

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for cats, slow internet and aching hand.

smiley - dragon

Post 18524

But you are* back home?! smiley - boingsmiley - grovel Hope it heels up soon... naughty cat... smiley - blackcatsmiley - cat

I blame 2legs for how boared I feel.... tonight, after several loverly days spent with William, and being able to cook and look after him whilst he was at mine, and go for lots of loverly walks out in the nice weather and, other things smiley - blushsmiley - loveblush

I also blame 2legs for how long its taking for my down pillows and duvet to dry, after rather randomly deciding when William left, that I was kinda... fidgity and so I went though and did a load of housework and cleaning and sweeping and hoovering, and laundry and washed the duvet and pillows, and hoovered, and swept and dusted, and cleaned the windows and stuff smiley - blushsmiley - flustered

Post 18525

KB

I blame 2legs for grafitti: http://twitter.com/cearuilinh/status/469225187981160449

Post 18526

I blame 2legs for hangovers... tiredness.... and my needing to go to the shop soon smiley - sleepysmiley - zzz

Post 18527

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for insomnia and underfunctioning finger joints smiley - bruised

I also blame him for my inability to remember codes for seldom used smileys.

smiley - dragon

Post 18528

I blame 2legs for impaired mobility in my right index finger.

Leopardess bit me there 2 weeks ago, and the subsequent bandaging and cast have made the joint very stiff and painful.

smiley - dragon

Post 18529

Malabarista - now with added pony

smiley - hug I know the feeling, DQ - I broke the joint capsule in my right index finger almost ten years ago (yikes!), and I still don't type with that finger, because I got so used to not using it. For which I blame 2legs, naturally.

Hope you're on the mend, though!

Post 18530

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I blame 2legs for cute people.

Post 18531

I blame 2legs for subspace, headspace, blissyness and my discovering a totally new thing, that I didn't know existed, called 'Sleep', or 'sleeping'.

I also blame 2legs for melatonin tablets which will run out before long and my not getting a reapeat prescription until after the blood test Monday, and seeing the GP a week or so later smiley - doh

I could get used to being able to sleep at night, and being able to be awake during the day and alert, and able to hink and concentratie... smiley - wowsmiley - boing

I blame 2legs for the increasingly dangerous aray of ... items, hanging from the ... err. toy rack in my bedroom smiley - laughsmiley - blushsmiley - handcuffssmiley - doh

Post 18532

I blame 2legs for obscene eating of sausages in the four poster bed.

smiley - dragon

Post 18533

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I blame 2legs for making me read an old thread which reminded me of the Tony Curtii.

Post 18534

I blame 2legs for my not being in the four poster bed anymore smiley - sadface
I also blame 2legs for peristalsis

Post 18535

I blame 2legs for my not waking up, in a four-poster bed. and for there being no room service here, to call down for my breakfast.
I also blame 2legs for my strange desire, for pineapple juice smiley - laughsmiley - zen and... I blame 2legs for the abscence of soemthing else in my bed this morning smiley - whistlesmiley - runsmiley - coffee

Post 18536

I blame 2legs for empty fridge, stuffed still to be unpacked suitcase and backpack as well as the appearent lack of subs in the Lair.

smiley - dragon

Post 18537

I blame 2legs, for my not having been there... and tidied, and prepared the lair for you, and got a gift ready for your arrival home........ smiley - gift if a sub can be termed a gift... smiley - whistlesmiley - blushsmiley - droolsmiley - erm

I blame 2legs for the continueing heat today smiley - puff and for laundry not yet being done smiley - puff

Post 18538

I blame 2legs for unpacking and repacking bags, hunger and fighting cats.

smiley - dragon

Post 18539

I blame 2legs for people who legally obtain rubber duckies! smiley - wowsmiley - boing and for my having just eaten diced, fried chicken, with boiled (then fried), Ruskia Pierogi, (fried in a wee bit of olive oil), served up, then covered in Polish Gudar, and some lightly cooked really sweet, sweet corn smiley - boing

Post 18540

I blame 2legs for cold weather and susequent cold feet. He should have prevented me from being barefeet in sandals today.

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more