A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What can we blame 2legs for?

Post 18561

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I blame 2legs for the amount of sausages I just had for lunch... and how quickly I ate them smiley - blush

I blame 2legs for unforeseen side-afects of being able to sleep... like having an apertite again smiley - blush and my skin just 'being better', and smiley - erm other physiological things smiley - blushsmiley - magicsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boing who needs drugs when one can sleep smiley - boingsmiley - run

Post 18562

Reality Manipulator

I blame 2legs for the psoriasis type skin disorder on my feet and legs and the extreme itchiness I get on my feet, legs and hands which was caused by anxiety and stress at not being able to understand manual instructions, not being able to get a gardener to do my garden, been trying for over a month and its very over grown. Stressed out about my cat Simba tearing at the porch's wallpaper and trying to find someone to wallpaper it as I have never done wallpapering before and I can't cut paper straight, not even with scissors or the use of a ruler. I blame 2 legs for the long wait for next series of Agents of SHIELD and for the new series of Doctor Who smiley - tardis. I also blaming 2Legs for having about the Marvel character Loki (as in the films) and finding out that I am his daughter.smiley - yikes

Post 18563

Reality Manipulator

smiley - sorry that should be: I blame 2legs for having constant dreams about the Marvel film character Loki where I find that I am his daughter and chaperoned everywhere by the Jotun Frost Giants.

Post 18564

I blame 2legs for the main 'nature' of my tip away this weekend smiley - crysmiley - blushsmiley - zensmiley - brave

Post 18565

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2lgs for my favourite sub being too far away, an aching hand and the early start of the day tomorrow due to a business related day trip

smiley - dragon

Post 18566

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

I blame 2legs for smiley - headhurts and my need to stay in bed due to that.

smiley - dragon

Post 18567

Malabarista - now with added pony

I blame 2legs for tripping up my horse as he was in full canter, causing both me and him to fall down face-first in the dirt - we left quite a skid mark in the arena!

smiley - crosssmiley - ponysmiley - handcuffs

Post 18568

I blame 2legs for my Dom being at work, and for my Domme living too far away..

Post 18569

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

I blame 2legs for me being able to "feel" my breathing in my ear. It's driving me mad!

I also blame 2legs for job hunting. Don't they know they want me, without an interview? :P

Post 18570

I blame 2legs for my now not being near either my Dom, or Domme smiley - cry wanna cuddle now! smiley - wahsmiley - cuddlesmiley - cuddlesmiley - cuddle

I also blame 2legs for the tiny little package, I found, that had been dilivered in my abscence from my house, over the past week and... err a while... and for the package containing smiley - whistle A silver bell nipple chain smiley - evilgrin Can't wait to try it on..... and then be able to walk about making tiny tinkly little silver-bell noises wherever I go smiley - evilgrinsmiley - blushsmiley - whistle I also blame 2legs for the terrific noise of traffic outside, and of children, having just left the school... and for this ruining any idea I might have of taking a restoritive nap smiley - sleepy hmm.... talking of restorative things... I probably oughta wait a few days, before trying on the silver bell nipple chain smiley - bruisedsmiley - blushsmiley - wahsmiley - whistle I also blame 2legs for how utterly disgusting the air is, here, having returned into the f dirty smelly city, from various more-or-less countryside locations wehre I've been the past week or so smiley - illsmiley - yuk

Post 18571

Menthol Penguin - Currently revising/editing my book

Did you have to pay customs fees on it?
And I blame 2legs for slightly messing up a job application.

Post 18572

NO they passed through unnoticed!; just a little tiny jiffy bag sitting on the sofa, but, soon as I picked it up... I heard the tiny bells tinkling inside, and knew what It was! smiley - wowsmiley - drool theyu're really tiny, and light, so wouldn't perhaps have been noticed, and... they're tinkling little bells... whereever I walk now smiley - blush aww. they're so* cute smiley - blush BoB.... I'm such* a girl sometimes smiley - laugh but... aww... theyre so* cute smiley - blush

I blame 2legs for my getting excited about the silliest... or strangest things, soemtimes smiley - snorksmiley - boingsmiley - laugh

Post 18573

KB

You take one day off from this sheethole, and when you come back your head's melted. I blame 2legs!

Post 18574

I blame 2legs for my now having music wherever I go... or, at least, the sound of tiny little silver bells jingling and jangling and tinkling lightly smiley - blushsmiley - coolsmiley - wowsmiley - blush

I blame 2legs, also, for my indescision, as to whether I should give myself a pedicur, shave my legs, or get the broom out, and sweep upstiars, and the kitchen, and then run the h hoover about a bit smiley - puff I know which I should* do... first... if I sweep then hoover... I may still get round to the pedicur etc smiley - blushsmiley - diva

Post 18575

I blame 2legs for the apparent lack of collars to fasten my leash in.

smiley - dragon

Post 18576

I blame 2legs that geographical distances prevent myself from being able to p present myself to be leashed smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs whilst wearing a gorgeous purple collar smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs

I blame 2legs for the depths of depravity that my err... 'fetish list' on fetlife pertains too smiley - blushsmiley - handcuffs and for fetlife getting in the way of my making breakfast smiley - runsmiley - chefsmiley - friedegg

Post 18577

I blame 2legs for the fish stall not having any dressed Chromer Crab left, and my having to buy cod and tuna instead smiley - fishsmiley - fish I also blame 2legs for it being too hot, and my having woke far too early today, and for my possibly having to go out and drink beer tonight smiley - yikes I also blame 2legs for my nipples being sore... though... actually I think that's probably the nipple chain/bell's fault smiley - snorksmiley - dohsmiley - blush

Post 18578

I blame 2legs for aching hands and too much to do at work. Never seems to end...

smiley - dragon

Post 18579

I blame 2legs for DQs aching hands and for my not being there to help..... in some way...

I also blame 2legs for lazy, pointless days, where nothing gets done, adn which makes a lethergy set in for no particular reason smiley - puff <sleepy. oh, and ofr it being too warm today.... and I also blame 2legs for my having to go out tonight smiley - alesmiley - yikes

Post 18580

I blame 2legs for the lack of blames recently.

smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more