A Conversation for Ask h2g2

cucurbita longa, vita brevis, gherkzilla regne

Post 221

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Thrilily and trillily so! smiley - zensmiley - zensmiley - boing

Post 222

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Trhrilly and mhrrily so thus uneaven the uneerently araseen of the picle glow ecreesly thrily in it s thilness and freelishness as a frelishness of glowing is thine unto thi own glowing thriley so, oh yea

Post 223

Baron Grim

And Gherkzilla didst stomp the firtle ground. Stomp and romp and smash and... truth be told, Gherkzilla didst frolic a bit as well. Yes, The mighty glowing pickle monster didst frolic and gambol throughout downtown model Tokyo hurlying train cars around like so many discarded nunchaku. And picklilly thrillilly was now where to be foundillily.

Post 224

Boundedly so spoons mapled the weather, crazyness fortunes of sissors, leaping rhind of lemon to window ledge cries, of distructive mantlepiece ridgid with lemon sausage, of floor mop whiping solidly the crazy pavement of fortutude rhilely on the edge of a dazzling glowing pickle

Post 225

WanderingAlbatross - Wing-tipping down the rollers of life's ocean.

Picalilli was restless. Ever since Gherkin had returned from the great city a certain calmness had come over him. It was alright for him she mused, he was famous, what with the Starling award or whatever. For goodness sake he was only a country cucurbita after all. She longed for the East. To be away from the hill and the fertilizer and the mildew. Gherkin she whispered 'now we have all that spendy stuff from the Starlings lets be silly wouldn't a little break away from the hill be nice'.

Post 226

The wrestless gray waters of the kitchen sink rose majestically in the gloom, tempting fate and anticipating the plate of dirt that pickle remains from which hath be spelt, hastening through time and water ill warmed, the platof justify anointment of lemon custard, rosing and rising and writhing within the trubbled waters, as a myriad plethra of discarded rail tickets scattered by the winds on a diserted underground station

Post 227

smiley - boingsmiley - boing 'All passengers for Picklair Flight kzzzck ssskx 4 please go to gate sshhe mmmmnkkk immiediately' 'Oh come on Gherkin, that's our flight, I'm sure' Picalilli cried. 'I'm so excited, come on hurry up' Gherkin wasn't so sure. Holidays were all very well but deep down there was a nagging doubt. How would they manage chop sticks when they only had little green pimply things.

Post 228

Thriley they screamed 'badfdger'

Post 229

Kerrrr dunkkk...Ow Where am I ??? Jeez that burgher smells disgusting....smiley - peacedove

Post 230

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

smiley - yukYeah, I think it has too many h's.

Post 231

Most Boers decay a little when transported from thread to thread via wormholes smiley - biggrin...............smiley - peacedove

Post 232

smiley - somersaultsmiley - run...............smiley - somersaultsmiley - run quick before the wormhole closes I'm supposed to be going fishing smiley - run........smiley - fish...smiley - fish.............smiley - peacedove

Post 233

Would the real glowing pickle please stand up, please stand up?

Post 234

Baron Grim

smiley - boing

Post 235

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

*wanders in, smells the pickle and decides she needs some cheese*

Post 236

Who let the glowing pickles out?

Post 237

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on an olive
"smiley - puff"

Post 238

Here come the glowing pickles, walking down the street

Post 239

Stealth "Jack" Azathoth

But beholden, for are they not now being most maliciously molested but dancing stripper clowns?smiley - yikes

smiley - peacedove

Post 240

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

smiley - boingsmiley - starsmiley - disco

"Whats this inprint of a keyboard doing in my cheek ? "

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more