A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What tune do you have stuck in your head right now?

Post 361

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...

having not listened to the radio this morning I have come to the conclusion that having 'Passenger-Elton John' going round my head is nothing less than a message from the almighty.

Post 362

Lizzbett

I hate to think what sort of message that might be!

"Anarchy in the UK" by the Sexpistols (stuck in my head because my friend has just told me an amusing tale about her sons band - The Anarchists - playing that song at a school concert last night).

Post 363

Yes,I am the Lady Lowena!Get with the programme...

OOh God !! And everytime that gets played I turn it up really loud and my kids make that face. I wish that they wouldn't keep writing articles about how wonderful growing older is.Its shite!!!

Post 364

mitsy_mu the spacegirl

i think i am going to have to throw myself under something- all that is going round and round in my heard is "brand new combine harvester" by the worzels -aarrgghh!

Post 365

~*}Black Angel{*~

great..... now thats stuck in my head too........ aaaaaaaaaaargh

Post 366

Flying Betty- Now with added nickname tag!

I have the Time Warp running through my head. Come on every one, get up and dance!

Post 367

~*}Black Angel{*~

No..... Now I've seen mitsy's post again and its the combine harvester song....... helllllllllllp....... why oh why couldnt you have buried it in blog....

Post 368

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

The Macarana, and its all Tanzens fault smiley - wah

Post 369

A Super Furry Animal

Never mind, start singing "Star Trekkin'" by The Firm until it goes away...

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 370

~*}Black Angel{*~

Oh heck now its the macarana......stop cursing me.....

Post 371

Blackberry Cat , if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque

smiley - rofl I think you're too impressionable for this thread mAd_CaDeT-fIsH smiley - biggrin

Post 372

~*}Black Angel{*~

I'm an impressionable person

Post 373

Trin Tragula

smiley - musicalnote "We shall overco-oo-oome" smiley - musicalnote

No idea why ...

Post 374

tanzen

Ahem, Blackie...don't go blaming me because *you're* in training for Dirty Old Man of the year smiley - bigeyes!

smiley - laugh

Anyways, I have "Slice of Heaven" in my head...please someone tell me I'm not the only person that loves this song smiley - grovel?

Post 375

Discovered again smiley - blush
Now have "Bangs" in my tiny little mind because I was playing it this afternoon

Post 376

tanzen

Don't think you can get away with anything...I am all seeing and all knowing smiley - zen

As in smiley - musicalnote your royal flyness I dig your bangs smiley - musicalnote

smiley - erm?

Post 377

Thats the one but now have 1 of 2 Neil Young songs in my head
Not sure if its "My My, Hey Hey" or "Hey Hey, My My" though, they are quite similar songs smiley - laugh

Post 378

tanzen

You know I always liked that song but only found out recently that bangs are fringes...it was a little bizarre smiley - laugh

I have Wuthering Heights smiley - laugh

Post 379

Theres an ointment you can put on that you know smiley - winkeye

Post 380

tanzen

Yeah it was swell, but the swelling's gone down...smiley - rofl

The one thing that I dislike about Wuthering Heights is I have quite a low voice...singing along to normal songs I sound like a girl with a low voice...singing along to Wuthering Heights I sound like Barry White smiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more