A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What tune do you have stuck in your head right now?

Post 301

westmidsbabe

at the moment i have mario winans.i dont wanna know stuck in my head what a tune

Post 302

~*}Black Angel{*~

the mock turtles, can you dig it.... as seen in one of those phone adverts.... vodaphone I think....

Post 303

Julie (AKA Ann Maurice...the motto is, lighten, brighten, declutter and accessorise)

I have two which keep alternating in my head!smiley - erm

Frank Sinatra's One For My Baby and I Just Got Back From The Windy City by Doris Day out of Calamity Jane film! smiley - blushsmiley - headhurts

Post 304

tanzen

Oh Yeah - Ash

(could be because I keep seeing the posters near work smiley - erm?)

Post 305

David B - Singing Librarian Owl

I'm most intrigued by the Sinatra/Day medley! Of course, Windy City has now blown all other tunes out of my head...

Post 306

Lizzbett

An old Santana tune, which I think is called "She's not there"

smiley - musicalnote Well, no one told me about her, the way she lied smiley - musicalnote

Post 307

Jimbob - Got a Favourite Band? Tell Us All About It at A2464355

Belle and Sebastian's "Wrapped up in Books", played by Tezza Wogan on Radio 2 this morning... smiley - cheerup music... smiley - sadface

Post 308

IctoanAWEWawi

"Little Mouse"
I was watching the 'Look Around You' DVD last night smiley - smiley

Post 309

Julie (AKA Ann Maurice...the motto is, lighten, brighten, declutter and accessorise)

David.... Been in the bar the night before so I had the Sinatra tune in my head cos of the lyrics. As for the Day tune, I'm blaming that on my whacky brain and cheese! Cheese has a stranger affect on me than anything else.smiley - biggrin

*jules contemplates if she can get any stranger and thinks about seeing a psychiatrist*smiley - ermsmiley - yikessmiley - headhurts

Post 310

'I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair' is in residence at the moment. Earlier it was 'You Raise Me Up' (Josh Groban).

I don't think I've had any cheese today, so I can only put it down to my deranged brain!

Post 311

pdante'

Have a Heart Betty(i'm not fireproof).The Soft Boys.smiley - biggrin
smiley - discoLizbett can't help with the volvic music,but found this and thought it may help other what is that music on.....(unfortuanately volvic is a commisioned piece(there's posh)smiley - biggrin
http://www.uktvadverts.com/Adverts/Adverts.aspx?company=633
smiley - rainbow

Post 312

Lizzbett

"State of Independance" by Donna Summer.

(Although the Volvic theme is now coming back to me after pdante's reminder - I think it was Master B who wanted to know the name of it but I will look on that site to see if I can find the ones I am curious about).

Post 313

pdante'

smiley - ermLizzbett post 297 ?!(back one page)smiley - oksmiley - smiley

Post 314

Countess Freyja

Rammstein - Engel

Man why does it ALWAYS have to be Rammstein with me???

Post 315

jonathanmsn

At present, Gordon Lightfoot's If you could read my mind - what a song!!

Post 316

Lizzbett

(pdante - my post where I said the Volvic theme was stuck in my head was referring to the thread where I had just read Master B's query about it.)

"Come Outside" by Mike Sarne (?) I was listening to Pick of the Pops on Saturday afternoon while driving to Lincolnshire and "Come Outside" was number one on the first year.

Post 317

A Super Furry Animal

For some reason I've had Startrekkin' by The Firm buzzing around my head for the last few days smiley - erm

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 318

Lizzbett

StarTrekkin! Now there's a tune! smiley - musicalnote We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, we come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill men!smiley - musicalnote

I've got something by Badly Drawn Boy stuck in my head at the moment, but I don't actually know what it's called.smiley - erm

Post 319

Rather disturbing this, but I have 'I Can't Live If Living Is Without You' stuck in my head at the moment. Not even mention of 'Startrekkin'' on this thread has dislodged it. HELP!

Post 320

Countess Freyja

Murder is Masturbation by Nothingface. Wicked track that \m/

Key: Complain about this post