A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What attracts you?

Post 181

Serephina

Sometimes theres a reason we only go for what we ultimately cant have..or could never work.And thats knowing deep down were not truly ready for a relationship.By avoiding people it could work with and you could have in favour of the unobtainable ,you avoid facing up to that!

What attracts you?

Post 182

creachy

no, it is not self sabotaging at all. i should explain more reallysmiley - erm sorry.

what happens is, the girls i go for do have personality and morals and individual attributes. they are also well brought up, proper Ladies. they go to uni and study farely hard. they are your typical English female if you think back to the 50's but with a modern edge to them.

i, on the other hand, am a rocker. divorced parents. constant trouble at school (but i am still smarter than mostsmiley - biggrin) love football not rugby. tend to forget to shave for days on end. couldn't stand the authoritarian college in my town so scrapped that. so as you see they rarely look twice at mesmiley - sadface the few that have have ended up really liking me but there background and lifestyle say 'no chance'.

so, i am attracted to what i cannot have.

What attracts you?

Post 183

Serephina

Same difference.. its only because you sub-conciously know you cant have them! Thankfully ive never had the prob of going for trendies..total geeks,yes,metallers most likely ..but trendies ..no chance..its just totally unattractive!

What attracts you?

Post 184

Serephina

One day youll meet someone who blows the whole 'type' thing out of the water.. ive seen it happen so many times...and probably actually be happy..once youve got the past the whole why do i like her shes no my type bit! smiley - erm

One of the advantages of the gifts I have is I tend not to look with my eyes.

What attracts you?

Post 185

Clelba

i have a personlaity! and..some morals smiley - winkeye and i'm an individual, just like everyone else...
i'm moderately well broguht up smiley - tongueout
(i went to a private school, but hey, what does that mean?)
proper lady? smiley - huh what's one of them? smiley - tongueout
i'm *going* to go to uni...ah...but i don't study hard smiley - tongueout
i'm just naturally good at exams and not much else...
hmmm
and i hate football smiley - tongueout
you got a picture? smiley - winkeye
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

What attracts you?

Post 186

creachy

apparently, a side view of Keanu Reeves fits me perfectlysmiley - ok

What attracts you?

Post 187

creachy

but thinking about it, most people liken me to Neil Morrissey and his character in Men Behaving Badlysmiley - biggrin

What attracts you?

Post 188

Serephina

YOu do realise Jon was stoned his glasses had fogged up when he said about the keanu thing dont you babe? smiley - laugh
You look as much like him as i do Gillian Anderson..smiley - erm

Now Noaah Wyle on the other hand smiley - whistlesmiley - run

What attracts you?

Post 189

Clelba

keanu's on my list of people to marry...along with johnny depp, orlando bloom, ben affleck and...well, this guy i know smiley - tongueout
hadn't thought about noah wyle, but yeah, he ain't bad smiley - winkeye
^. .^
= ' =
Guru
CommunityArtist

What attracts you?

Post 190

Serephina

smiley - laugh

Back off girly ,Johnny Depps on my list smiley - blackcatsmiley - laugh

What attracts you?

Post 191

miss.shy...this life??

ok wheres that Creachy gone? smiley - biggrin

Gucci Rush?....id liked to know where u got the idea that only 'those kinda women' wear it

just coz i dont wear the 'trendy' stuff dosent mean i dont like nice perfume smiley - tongueout

thats my rant for today smiley - laugh

What attracts you?

Post 192

Serephina

Its probably snoring Zoe....

Issey miyake or angel for me..
n im not a trendie either! smiley - tongueout

What attracts you?

Post 193

miss.shy...this life??

Sandra...yeh probably snorin smiley - laugh

Well its either Gucci Rush or Emporio Armani (she)(think i spelt that right) for me....like angel as well

What attracts you?

Post 194

Serephina

Angels gorgeous..

Cant say ive smelt the Gucchi one.. I hve to be careful though cos im allergic to a lot of perfumes n stuff. Aqua di gio (the mens one) is nice too .

See ,just cos we not tarty.. smiley - tongueout

We're 'real' women arent we Zoe...smiley - laugh..doubt hed know one of them if she bit him on the bum! kids these days!smiley - tongueout

What attracts you?

Post 195

miss.shy...this life??

yeh just coz we not tarty smiley - laugh

yeh we are 'real' women Sandra smiley - laugh

i dont think he would know one if it came up n bit him on the u know smiley - biggrin

Creachy smiley - nahnahsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - nahnah

What attracts you?

Post 196

wazzow

wow...real women thats scary...smiley - winkeye

aqua de gia..that is nice i've some of that..smiley - laugh

What attracts you?

Post 197

miss.shy...this life??

Waz

yeh u r in the company of real women smiley - laugh

What attracts you?

Post 198

PHENOM

what? where? smiley - bigeyes

What attracts you?

Post 199

Serephina

smiley - tongueout right here...smiley - biggrin

but we cant expect little boys to appreciate our fabness can we Zoe? smiley - biggrin

What attracts you?

Post 200

creachy

the cheekiness of itsmiley - yikes wht do ya mean 'IT' is probably snoring?

another thing i like is a really dry but quick humoursmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post