A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What's wrong with... H2G2 researchers?

Post 261

broelan

french fried frog legs are french.

grenouille would be a french frog.

i fart in your general direction! your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Post 262

starbirth

So you would insult my long and proud lineage. You sir are a cad a bounder a beater of little puppy dogs. How dare you fart in my general direction. Well I have caught said fart and now send it to your olfactory organ to wreek it's stench upon you. ohhaha ha oh haha ha

Post 263

superdogmonkey

Ooohhhhhhh, both of your farts have wafted over to my house, striping the wallpaper off and causing my grandmother to have a panic attack.

oh the horror, the horror!!

smiley - monster

Post 264

Mr. Legion

Who's French? smiley - cross Where's the French? And Italians! Any Italians around? smiley - grr

Post 265

starbirth

I have a great grandfather from Italy. does that qualify? {I had a look at your home page Mr. Legion and I was shocked by the sheep story! you must look at a thread on my site called "the lie" for there you will find the truth!

Post 266

Mr. Legion

The sheep story? Oh yeah. Bloody moderators. smiley - cross Some day the truth will out, mark my words...muttermutterrhubarbmutter...

Post 267

starbirth

Legion did you look at "the lie" thread on my home page. The more that learn the truth the better.

Post 268

starbirth

It is the saints flatulance who has damaged your abode and paniced your lovely granmama. My gastric discharges have been tested by the FDA {US} and deemed to be 100% organic, no artificial coloring, flavor or smell enhancers were added.

On the other hand saints discharge pipes are unfiltered and have on numerous occasion been cited for illegal discharges with blatent disregard for human safty.smiley - yuk

Post 269

starbirth

Oh yeah he has no licence for that thing either!!!!

Post 270

em's

well i think you all stink an should go take ya face for a crap cos thats all what comes out ya mouth smiley - nahnah well i feel better already whats the point of having the weight of the world on ya shoulders if ya cant get it off ya chest,
oh this is fab
you smiley - bleeping good for nothing smiley - bleeping obnoxious twats!!!!

smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Post 271

starbirth

smiley - erm emmmm I have something to tell you. smiley - erm emmmm I was wondering if you would like ,e to help you pick out a real name
? maybe like hmmm or mmmm, shhh is nice. Wait i have another here goes hurumph.take you time.

Post 272

em's

you choose i aint picky does this face look bothered smiley - smiley

Post 273

Friar

How about this face
?

OK, fine!, I had to make one up, that doesn't make me a bad person!

Friar

Post 274

em's

bend over i cant hear ya, oh u must be talkin crap again !!!!

Post 275

broelan

obviously i have vastly overestimated everyone's appreciation for the classics.

go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person! now go away before I taunt you a second time.

Post 276

Mr. Legion

I have read 'the lie' thread, and was disturbed by the breadth of your apparent knowledge about the Secret Masters. As I have recently been employed by them, it's my duty to inform you that as we speak you are being tracked down by a sophisticated viral system (does this sound familiar?) and within minutes you will be liquidated. Semper Baaa!

As for the rest of you? Words cannot express the contempt I feel for you. I have more regard for things that I have flushed. I wouldn't waste a smiley - bleep on you. My smiley - bleeps are precious. Go, play in the gutter. In five years time it won't make any difference.

Post 277

Perium: The Dauntless /**=/

Your turds are precious?

It must be such a big wide world that you exist in where you're turds are your entertainment.

I'm wondering if you feel remorse when you wipe.

Or maybe you save them because you're the village idiot and you can't think of anything else to do with your time(?) studying every stain like a smelly inkblot test searching for answers and commandments from your Secret Masters in your wizard glass-toilet bowl. You give the phrase "worshipping the porcelain god" a whole new meaning.

Contempt?

I have laughter for you. I at least am able to flush and wipe without any sentiment religious or otherwise.

Post 278

Mr. Legion

Clearly your contempt for my contempt masks a quivering, insecure personality full of doubts and fears. You want to talk about my turds? Whatever floats your boat, mate. Looking at you, I think 'At least my turds have *some* reason for being. At least they go away quickly when I flush, and don't hang around mouthing inanely like some philosophy student. And they smell better, too'.

>I'm wondering if you feel remorse when you wipe...I am able to flush and wipe without any sentiment, religious or otherwise.<

Mr Perium, if you *really* want to discuss activities in the toilet, I'm sure there are whole webrings dedicated to the subject. Or perhaps you've found them already? I merely mentioned mine to illustrate my complete lack of feeling or empathy for anyone on this thread, only to have you latch onto my comment. This could indicate a fixation. Interesting. The comment on the Secret Masters was not intended for your ears, and I can only reccommend that you follow the old dictum:

'Tis better to keep silent and be thought ignorant, than to speak out, and confirm it. You prat.

Post 279

Friar

It must be difficult to use all those words and not really say anything.

Friar

Post 280

Mr. Legion

Takes practice. And a drip-feed of vitriol. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post