A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Liv Tyler or George Formby

Post 61

HappyDude

it was a nice vw passat(?) but in the end I want for a citeröen xantia down near warrick (i get around).

Liv Tyler 13 - 10 George Formby

..? maybesmiley - erm

Post 62

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

George Formby smiley - cool George Formby smiley - cool George Formby smiley - cool George Formby smiley - cool George Formby smiley - cool George Formby smiley - cool George Formby smiley - cool George Formby smiley - cool George Formby smiley - cool George Formby smiley - coolsmiley - ermsmiley - erm yes, I shal vote for George Formby smiley - biggrin

Post 63

HappyDude

yay

Liv Tyler 13 - 11 George Formby

smiley - smiley

Post 64

I am not a number I am a free Hitchhiker

Sorry about the zantia Happt Dude smiley - cry but I reckon 2 legs has just logged 10 votes smiley - flyhi so COME ON GEORGE !!! We can do it smiley - biggrin

Post 65

HappyDude

well its Liv Tyler 13 - 11 George Formby so George is still in the race here ...

Post 66

Evil Roy: Maestro of the Thingite Orchestra, Knight Errant of the Thingite Cause, Prince of Balwyniti, Aussie Researchers A59204

I vote for Liv.

How anyone could vote for Formby, or the ukelele for that matter, is beyond comprehension.

smiley - smileysmiley - musicalnote

Post 67

HappyDude

darn itsmiley - erm

Liv Tyler 14 - 11 George Formby

Liv is starting to stretch out again

Post 68

Evil Roy: Maestro of the Thingite Orchestra, Knight Errant of the Thingite Cause, Prince of Balwyniti, Aussie Researchers A59204

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Go Liv, Go Liv, Go Liv, Go Liv, Go Liv, Go Liv, Go Liv, Go Liv, Go Liv, Go Liv.

smiley - biggrinsmiley - musicalnote

Post 69

HappyDude

smiley - blush at thought of Liv stretching smiley - erm

Post 70

the autist formerly known as flinch

I think George said it all when he sang "I saw a famous movie queen, she looks a flapper on the screen, but she's more like eighty than eighteen"
I was listening to a tape in the car the other day when a track of his came on, and it was a song i'd heard many times before, and it was so funny that i had to pull over until i'd stopped laughing.Some gifts fade with time and youth, but not George's - my votes with him.

Post 71

Oh give me a break! Formby's been dead for forty years and I'll bet even he has put his hand up to vote for Liv!

smiley - winkeyesmiley - musicalnote

Post 72

HappyDude

now now lets keep this civilised (ish)(smiley - winkeye)

Liv Tyler 14 - 12 George Formby

if George could win the TT then maybe he can still take the lead here, come on GF fans we know you are out there smiley - erm

Post 73

Hmmm... "civilised" obviously means that Happy can cheatsmiley - winkeye (see posts 39 and 40, where one persons vote was counted as three for the dead bloke) but I am not allowed to defend the delightful Liv.

REAL SCORE

Liv - 14
Dead Guy - 10

NO WAIT!!! George Formby HAS put his hand up for Liv. So.....

REALSCORE

LIV - 15

Decomposer - 10

smiley - nahnahsmiley - nahnahsmiley - nahnahsmiley - nahnahsmiley - nahnahsmiley - nahnahsmiley - nahnahsmiley - nahnah

Post 74

HappyDude

I vote for George smiley - smiley

REAL SCORE
Liv - 14
George Formby - 11

Post 75

weakpun

Surely you voted before? I vote for Liv. Again. smiley - tongueout

Post 76

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Can't we use the American system of counting votes smiley - biggrin I did cast at least 10? George Formby George Formby George Formby George Formby George Formby George Formby George Formby George Formby smiley - biggrin Formby George smiley - zen

Post 77

HappyDude

Tat wuz my first vote (check the backlog)

Post 78

Zak T Duck

'Tis true. I checked smiley - smiley

Post 79

weakpun

Oh. Okay then. I can't be a**ed to check the backlog, but I shall take you at your word, sir or madam, though it surprise me.

Still, you have damnable taste, if I may make so bold.

Post 80

HappyDude

smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more