A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 7521

liekki

You can't possibly know how she saw you in that situation.smiley - cheerup

It's hard to believe that she would be more critical of you than you are.

Post 7522

Xanatic

On another note, the Geography Girl is going to the movies with some friends on thursday and has invited me along. Though it is a rather boring-sounding french movie.

Wouldn't you girls prefer to know that the guy you were dating had success with women? If Czech Girl knew my track history with women, or lack thereof, I doubt she would ever have agreed to go out with me. I'd imagine it would be preferable to know that the guy could get the women he wanted, and yet is interested in you.

Post 7523

Serephina

ahh but theres a flipside to that xan..if a guys got a long string of exs it can make a girl wonder what he did wrong to them!or could make him look like the flighty type wholl soon get bored with them n move on to someone else!

Post 7524

You can call me TC

Qute Xan - you're on your own. Some girls will look for experience, others are just looking for a NFG like you - regardless of history.

Post 7525

Serephina

the less history the better to me!

Post 7526

You can call me TC

.. so some are looking for experience, some are looking for inexperienced men (to mould them to suit their own desires)

Just don't lie about anything. If they'll accept the truth, they're the right one for you.

Post 7527

liekki

Yes. Lying would be bad.

Post 7528

Xanatic

Like Robbie Williams said "If I stop lying I'll just disappoint you." Though I don't lie, I'm lousy at it.

Post 7529

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

Well I also have some success to report smiley - smiley. I spent last night snuggling with a rather gorgeous lady who has officially confirmed that she likes me smiley - smiley. As always, there is a downside: she's going to Germany on Saturday and won't be back for 5 weeks. But hey, I've been spinning my webs for a good 6 months already, I'm sure I can manage another.

Post 7530

liekki

Good for you.smiley - ok

smiley - yikes

I'm gonna be the last one single on this thread!

Post 7531

Wiro

Nah you won't, im still gonna be single for a while yet.

Post 7532

Xanatic

And all I've done is take that first step of a thousand miles.

Post 7533

BobTheFarmer

hehe, My little half italian is due here in about an hour for a night in with some wine...

Post 7534

Serephina

and my coach tickets are booked for a weekend with someonesmiley - biggrin

Post 7535

Number Six

...and I'm waiting for a reply to an email. smiley - sadface Not quite the situation I'd have liked to be in - but circumstances meant I didn't get a number when I should have.

smiley - mod

Post 7536

Xanatic

You guys wont believe this. You said I should be careful that Czech Girl didnt find out that I was also going out with Geography Girl. Well, imagine what the worst case scenario would be. I went out last night to a movie, with Geography Girl and her friends. And who do you think one of those friends was? I ended up watching the movie with Geography Girl sitting on my left, and Czech Girl on my right. It was also awkward since I didnt know how much each of them knew. Afterwards I went out for drinks with those two. Rather an odd situation to be in. I did learn that Geography Girl has a boyfriend, and Czech Girl told her that we were going out for dinner. She seemed okay with that. I guess any chance I had of impressing Czech Girl went out the window. Now its just about wether she likes the real me or not. I have no idea how the dinner will now end up.

Post 7537

liekki

smiley - bigeyes x 10

Well, now at least you won't have mull over whether or not be just yourself.smiley - biggrin

You do have impressive luck.smiley - bigeyes

Post 7538

Serephina

oh lordy thats hilarioussmiley - laugh

Post 7539

You can call me TC

small world

Post 7540

Serephina

it can be spookily smallsmiley - weird

Key: Complain about this post