A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 7461

Serephina

well i dont need to catch a plane but do have to travel.

Post 7462

Xanatic

I was just having lunch with Geography Girl. We might also head for a movie together, or go to this French dinner she has planned. Though in a more friendly way I think.

Post 7463

Serephina

oooooh!

Post 7464

You can call me TC

Make sure Czech girl doesn't see you - or it'll be stale mate rather than CZech mate.

Post 7465

Number Six

It is odd how much more attractive one appears to women when one knows there's a girl interested in one... can't explain it, but I'm sure it links into the desperation thing Bob was talking about. Something about knowing that there's someone who likes you just removes that desperation...

smiley - mod

Post 7466

Ged42

Why do have this have this feeling that Xan is going to have both girls after him, with him having to pick between the two.

The old 'you wait ages for one, then two appear at the same time,' principle comes to mind.

Post 7467

Number Six

Just as long as he gets one, we'll all be happy smiley - ok

I bungled things a bit at the weekend.

The last two weekends, I've been out with a group of friends including someone who I've got a bit of a thing for. On each of these last two occasions, (female) friends of friends have come up to me with unsolicited compliments about my dancing. Also on both of these occasions, girls that I hadn't met before tried to pull me while I was on the dancefloor - on the Friday before last I didn't fancy the girl in question, but this Saturday there was a really quite attractive girl that grabbed my arse on her way from the dancefloor to the bar. And I didn't follow it up - because of being hopeful that something might happen with the 'someone' in the group of people I was there with. It didn't and to be honest I don't think it's going to now.

So I feel like a right muppet now. I'm sure that it was the anti-desperation factor of my thinking that 'someone' might like me that helped to attract these girls, and that's probably gone now.

smiley - mod

Post 7468

Number Six

The thing is, I think I lack the mental 'equipment' to be a single man on the pull. I'm 30 now, and I've been bloody lucky to have had three pretty wonderful women fall in love with me more or less by accident, and those situations all turned into long-term relationships.

But I've never managed to get so much as a date out of anyone who I'd met or seen and decided in advance that I liked - I just seem to lack the ability to make things happen, to not turn into a complete idiot, or (more usually) miss what's under my nose or fail to take advantage of it. And because I've been in a relationship most of my adult life, I've never had much practice improving those skills.

It's not too much to complain about really. I'm not going to win any prizes, but I know I'm not physically repellent or anything, and recent evidence seems to indicate that I'm pretty good on the dancefloor. It's just a bit frustrating still not really knowing the moves once you stop dancing... I've got a mate who can't dance for toffee, but he's really good at hanging around in clubs and talking to girls - and I love dancing, but I'd quite happily swap with him.

smiley - mod

Post 7469

Ged42

Maybe you should go to one of those Salsa dancing clubs, supposedly their memberships are almost entirely women smiley - smiley

Post 7470

Serephina

smiley - bigeyes

ive never really been one to make things happen ..too shy!so always let them chase me without great succes.then i meet my current nfg,got pished n grabbed him!im glad my attempt to drag him back to my cave then n there was thwarted by public transport though as i like him even more now weve got to know each other a bitsmiley - loveblushwhether the same goes for me i havent a clue!

Post 7471

Ged42

smiley - smoochsmiley - loveblushsmiley - smooch

Post 7472

A Super Furry Animal

Well, the "get 'em pissed an' take 'em home" technique has always worked for me! smiley - winkeye

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 7473

Serephina

smiley - blush

Post 7474

Ged42

So is how pissed is LuckyStar at the moment then ReddyFreddy? smiley - tongueout

Post 7475

A Super Furry Animal

Nah, Ged, you've got it the wrong way round...she got *me* smiley - drunk and kidnapped me! smiley - blush

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 7476

Serephina

smiley - laugh

yeah we want the gossip!

Post 7477

A Super Furry Animal

+ + OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT + +

We have renegotiated our terms of engagement, and I am now being kept here (in Luxembourg) to satisfy her carnal needs. I am a whore in the bedroom, a maid in the living room, and a cook in the kitchen! Please don't send help, just a crate of smiley - bubbly and some baby oil smiley - loveblush

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 7478

Serephina

awwww blesssmiley - tongueout

Post 7479

Ged42

Cancels covert rescue mission

See whether the Red Cross can airdrop the vital supplies. smiley - bubbly

Post 7480

Serephina

'wonders whether to pack some baby oil for upcoming trip'

Key: Complain about this post