A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 7501

Number Six

I love the phrase 'just a one-night sit'!

smiley - mod

Post 7502

A Super Furry Animal

Don't worry, Xan, a lot can happen in 3 months! You can meet someone, have a passionate affair, break up, get back together again, realise that they're the love of your life, and decide to stay in a different country rather than go home! smiley - winkeye

For example.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 7503

Serephina

yeah ok rub it insmiley - tongueout

Post 7504

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyessmiley - ermsmiley - wah

Post 7505

Serephina

wassup 2legs?

Post 7506

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

"yeah ok rub it in "

The baby oil should help with that smiley - winkeye

Post 7507

liekki

smiley - bigeyes

smiley - erm

Post 7508

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

*gets out the baby oil smiley - bigeyes Good stuff this baby oil.... makes the skin so much better at conducting electricity smiley - evilgrin

Post 7509

A Super Furry Animal

You still talking about the baby oil Serephina? smiley - winkeye

No, I wasn't trying to rub it in, merely to point out that you can't let something like that stand in the way of trying with a girl. 3 months is actually quite a long time.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 7510

Serephina

very true..n if things are gonna work themselves out they will,obstacles or not!not knowing whatll happen months down the line is never an excuse..or a prob!as i hope ive recently shown someonesmiley - winkeye

Post 7511

Xanatic

Two of those months however are studying month and exam month.

So would you girls be put off if you found a guy was also dating someone else? I would think it would be good to find out he wasn't crap with girls.

Post 7512

Serephina

i would be put off yes,as i think would most girls!

Post 7513

kelli - ran 2 miles a day for 2012, aiming for the same for 2013

Well how would you feel if Czech Girl was also dating someone else?

Personally speaking I wouldn't like it, but that is mainly due to my lack of self-esteem - I'd be convinced I wasn't comparing very well to the other girl and the resulting paranoia would probably scupper my chances completely. If I was a more confident person, and not looking for a serious relationship then maybe I'd feel ok about it, but only until I knew if I wanted things to be more serious and exclusive.

That probably doesn't help does it smiley - erm

Post 7514

liekki

I'd be put off. But since we're talking about one date each, I think it's a bit early to worry about that. One date isn't surely 'dating', is it?

Post 7515

Serephina

i think itd be self esteem with me too and id prolly go the same way kelli..paranoia!though yes you cant really call one date dating,you should prolly think about choosing after a few.im an odd one though,not sure how serious i could take at the mo so wanting things fairly easy n as it comes..but i also need monogomy while im seeing how it goes!

Post 7516

BobTheFarmer

Its not so much about not letting them see your desperation as distracting yourself so you arent solely concerned getting a girl.

When me and my mates go on a night out, we all agree that if we go out to pull, we're less likely to pull, if we go out on a mad lads night out not intent on getting some company then we're more likely to pull. Going out intent on pulling is known as 'cursing' the night, not that we dont ever do it...

As for dating more than one person at a time, I have no problem with it... When Im in the preliminaries with a girl Im full in the knowledge that she might have over people shes in the same situation with and I hope they see the same as me. I definately have no problem with dating two girls at once, I wouldnt keep them both going, Id pick one before too long. You arent in a relationship, so whats the problem? Just make sure you've only got one by the time it might develope...

Anyway, I always find that the more dates you have lined up the easier it is to get dates. For a picky serial drunken puller such as myself, this is the best way to be. I date girls well in the knowledge that Ive never met them apart from in a dark club, on a dancefloor, when Im out of my tree. I know that when I meet them for a quiet drink theres every chance they aint the person I want to end up with, we might not even get on...

Im living in the land of the one-night-stand and the three-week-fling. Out of the 10 girls Ive slept with since my last proper girlfriend,(not including the countless anonymous club pulls with an uncountable number of girls with who Ive got too f*cked to remember their names or what they look like) none of them I went for more than 2 or 3 dates with, half were one night stands, and only one of them I could see myself going out with, but she came back from a month in Italy almost engaged to an Italian stallion. However, bumped into her the other week and we should be meeting up again soon. smiley - winkeye

Here's a tip for getting women, hurt yourself!!!

Ive been on crutches for two months now after shattering my heel needing surgery. Ive cut down my nights out from 2-3 a week to 2 in those two months cos I cant get f*cked and dance and run around clubs like a nutter. However those two nights had a 100% success rate in having company the next morning. smiley - winkeye I put it down either to the air of vulnerability of being on crutches, or the fact that they know that they can run away and I cant chase them!!! smiley - winkeye

Post 7517

Serephina

smiley - laugh

Post 7518

Xanatic

Well, bad news I'm afraid. I went out yesterday, beacuse someone I know(another Czech girl) had their last night in Cork before moving back home. The pub we went to Czech Girl was there as well. I wasn't prepared for that. I went over and said hi and talked to her for a bit. But I'm afraid I was very much being my own boring self. So that probably didn't help anything. I would have preferred not seeing her untill saturday. Hopefully then I will be prepared, and sweep her off her feet smiley - smiley

Post 7519

Serephina

has she called to cancel?

Post 7520

Xanatic

She hasn't no. Even if she had changed her mind I doubt she would cancel at this point, that would be rather rude anyway.

Key: Complain about this post