A Conversation for Ask h2g2

Where can I find some nice friendly girls?

Post 7541

Xanatic

Oh, I don't know if I would call it luck. I think I would have preferred them seperately. Though it felt good walking down the street with one girl under each arm, if only we had met somebody I know. smiley - biggrin

But it was a bit of a problem, seeing as I was technically out with Geography Girl to know how to treat Czech Girl. Seeing as Geography Girl wasn't even aware to begin with that I knew her. How to divide my attention, and if I should be all complementary.

Post 7542

Serephina

maybe we need a..ive found an nfg,what do i do with him/hersmiley - laugh

Post 7543

Ged42

smiley - biggrin If it was going to happen to somebody, it was going to be you Xan. smiley - biggrin

Post 7544

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

Well concentrate your efforts on the Czech girl surely as she's single, but trying to be friends with her friends would probably help.

Post 7545

Xanatic

Well, she is the one I'm interested in. It's just as I was technically out with Geography Girl, I didn't want to be doing anything to make her feel left out either. I don't really know how the saturday will turn out, but I'm a bit worried if I have missed my chance and is heading for the friend-zone.

Post 7546

Serephina

'shudders at the thought of the friendzone'

Post 7547

BobTheFarmer

The player is being played.

Im being played by a 17yr old Italian girl... God, Im usually the one playing the games. She is totally opaque to me and I cant tell whats going on in her head. But I still want to meet up with her when shes telling me she dont want to f*ck or go out, but shes always all over me in every other way.

My own playing experience lets me know that shes playing me... But I cant tell her motives or what she wants. Opaque as a sheet of metal...

Im valiantly trying to play with her brain in a defensive counter attack...

Whats funny is that we are both well aware of what the other is up to and make no secret about it. What happens when two people with too much confidence get together.

God, you can tell I rise to a challenge...

Post 7548

Ged42

<>

snigger smiley - rofl

sorry smiley - erm

Post 7549

Serephina

sniggers loudersmiley - tongueout

Post 7550

BouncyBitInTheMiddle

Personally whatever success I have had, admittedly limited so far, has been via the friendzone.

Post 7551

Serephina

really?sounds a little unusual..

Post 7552

Billy60 ...

smiley - pirate

*Wonders if this is a thread where he should be*

single .... tick
Low self esteem .... tick
On a diet ..... tick (1st 4lb gone)
Looking ...... Not sure ??

Post 7553

Serephina

yup sounds like the placesmiley - winkeye

Post 7554

Xanatic

So, should I keep everybody in suspense or tell about my night?

Post 7555

You can call me TC

Can't stand the suspense. AFter all these years of egging you on, we want to hear ALL the DETAILS. RIGHT NOW!!

Post 7556

Xanatic

Hmmm, I don't know...

Post 7557

Xanatic

Well alright then.

We went to the restaurant I had booked, but we were a bit early. So we walked up a nearby hill to spend a bit of time, look at the view. Went back down and ordered a bottle of wine and food. We talked about different things, don't know if I can recall which ones right now. A lof of the "basic" stuff we had already told each other on the thursday night. There was a bit of an awkward silence at times. But she does seem to be a smart, friendly and interesting girl. She likes classical music, and finds greek mythology interesting. For some reason I quite like that in a girl. She also seem quite genuine, another thing I like. As I mentioned she studies law, and wants to become a tax lawyer. And her daimon would be some kind of cat smiley - smiley
I think I might have bored her a bit though. I wasn't being as funny and interesting as I had hoped. I tried mentioning a bit about me visiting head hunters and such, but she wasn't that impressed.
After the meal, we went off to a club. I did some attempts at dancing with her. Don't know what she thought of that. She said she was a bad dancer, but I thought she was quite good at it. General chatting over drinks ensued, including some stuff about thursday night which should have been avoided.
When the club closed I walked her back to her place. I don't think I made that much of an impression on her. I really enjoyed the evening, but the chances of a second date might not be that good.
I called her up sunday, to say I had a great time. You're supposed to do that, right? She wasn't that talkative as she was expecting a call from her parents. But she suggested we meet for lunch today. Wether that was just being polite or not I don't know. I'll find out at 13:00 I guess.

Post 7558

Serephina

Wait and see how she is at lunch..she may be nervous herself,hence not so talkative!

Post 7559

You can call me TC

She sounds really keen. Have you got smiley - bluebutterflysmiley - bluebutterflysmiley - bluebutterflysmiley - bluebutterflysmiley - bluebutterflysmiley - bluebutterfly Xan? (Or rather - did you have..? By the time you read this, you'll be back from the date.)

Preview: Hey - where have the red and yellow butterflies gone?

Post 7560

Serephina

Im starting to get butterflies about my upcoming date now smiley - flustered theyll be unbearable by thursday night i bet!

Key: Complain about this post