A Conversation for Ask h2g2

What DO women look for in a man?

Post 521

Hooloovoo

The personals dont seem to be going very well, I think we need to advertise them more... Come on girls roll up roll up come and meet your soulmate, now available here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F37691?thread=104907 But be sure to checkout my homepage first! ;-) Actually don't bother with that link, just go straight to my page I'm the best one advertising anyway :-D Hooloovoo

Check his wheels!

Post 522

Tefkat

Size smiley - winkeye

Check his wheels!

Post 523

Tefkat

Oops! Sorry. Don't know what happened there. I was replying to "What do women look for in a car?" smiley - erm
Now I can't even find itsmiley - blush

Check his wheels!

Post 524

?

I hadn't thought otherwise... smiley - winkeye

Check his wheels!

Post 525

You can call me TC

I like a nice small car, easy to park, low on consumption.

Check his wheels!

Post 526

Abi

I like one with a deep guttural roar to its engine!

Check his wheels!

Post 527

Shea the Sarcastic

I like those exotic, foreign ones, but they're difficult to maintain. smiley - winkeye

Check his wheels!

Post 528

Abi

smiley - laugh

Check his wheels!

Post 529

Shea the Sarcastic

Well, they are! I had one once, and had the hardest time trying to find a place to get it lubed! And it was difficult getting to all the parts - somehow it seemed to be made for smaller hands than mine ... smiley - winkeye

Check his wheels!

Post 530

Abi

smiley - laugh

I know what you mean - mind you I tend to go for classics now! Once you have tried classic British engineering you never go back! smiley - winkeye

Check his wheels!

Post 531

Shea the Sarcastic

*sigh* I always had the feeling I should get one of those ...

Maybe I can get my hands on one of those "gently used" models ...

Check his wheels!

Post 532

Abi

I know a good Morris Minor garage, with a lot of very cute mechanics... smiley - winkeye

Check his wheels!

Post 533

Gw7en, Voice of Chaos (Classic)

I, personally, look for a car with decent mileage and low maintainance requirements. If all his money is going to the car, there'll be none left to spend on me. smiley - winkeye

G7

Check his wheels!

Post 534

Abi

*looks disppointed*

Oh are we talking about men????

[smiley - winkeye]

Check his wheels!

Post 535

smiley - laugh

If we're not, then I want an early model Jaguar. Its just that good. smiley - biggrin

G7

Check his wheels!

Post 536

Babel17

Never been bothered about my cars really, so I tend to go for small, nippy & reliable, more cash to spend elsewhere smiley - winkeye

Check his wheels!

Post 537

Well said, B17! smiley - winkeye

G7

Check his wheels!

Post 538

Shea the Sarcastic

What? We're talking about cars? smiley - silly

Check his wheels!

Post 539

Asteroid Lil - Offstage Presence

"one-glance" maintenance is a must, and I was always a sucker for the overhead cam. Can't abide those rotary wankels. As for chassis, I need a fairly rugged model....

Check his wheels!

Post 540

Shea the Sarcastic

"Rotary wankels" - a decidedly British term, and bringing all sorts of amazing images to my colonial mind ... smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post