A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Where is everyone?

Post 61

FWR

And beware my friend there are a few dragons too! Do your own thing and enjoy!

Where is everyone?

Post 62

Baron Grim

Meh, I wasn't being touchy. I just can't pass up a chance to tweek a Harley fan. smiley - winkeye

Where is everyone?

Post 63

FWR

Most individual bike I ever owned was a Yamaha chop with yellow and black tiger stripes!

Where is everyone?

Post 64

towelshop

DRAGONS!!!smiley - yikes

Where is everyone?

Post 65

FWR

Poke your head through the wrong door and you'll really need that fireproof towel you're saving under the counter!

Where is everyone?

Post 66

towelshop

Have you been rumaging in my drawers FWR?smiley - bigeyes

Where is everyone?

Post 67

FWR

Ooer missus! Every good towelshop has a secret batch of safety gear, or is mine a bit weird?

Where is everyone?

Post 68

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

Well I've only been as far as the waterworks and the beach..I just never seem to meet anyone on the way there and back.Even Ask seems empty..

smiley - tea

Where is everyone?

Post 69

towelshop

There's no one on the beach either smiley - sadface

Where is everyone?

Post 70

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

NO one? NO one? or is there? can we ever be truely sure there is no one there? smiley - bigeyessmiley - ufosmiley - ghost Beware the scilent threads, beware the abscent treds, for as surely as the bucket of eels overfloweth with eels, as sure as the sausage is fried, there could be someone lurking, behind teh abscent online eyes smiley - zen

The only Harley I ever road was a harley sportster (I think), back when I was... .oo, about 15 smiley - laugh probably a little on the large size for me, and I'd only rode little 50 CC things, and a few 100+ CC smaller bikes smiley - laugh it was scarey and good... actually more terrifying than anything, I really didn't know how to ride a motorbike smiley - laughsmiley - snorksmiley - bruisedsmiley - runsmiley - evilgrin

Where is everyone?

Post 71

FWR

Ah but there is an entry on here that may help, I blame you for scaring yourself! Watch out for the jellyfish!

Where is everyone?

Post 72

towelshop

I'm more worried about sharks smiley - erm

Where is everyone?

Post 73

Baron Grim

I'm also very worried about the sharks. Especially since Tony Abbot opened up that horrid culling policy this year. How daft to declare open season on threatened species. And just when we were starting to make a small dent in the Asian shark fin market.

Where is everyone?

Post 74

towelshop

There's a market for shark fins?

We only get fruit, veg, material, clothes, bags, and sweets at our market smiley - erm

Where is everyone?

Post 75

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

There is a market for anything... no matter how odd.... trust me... I've visited parts of the internet that no sane person would ever want to find.... almost makes me feel normal though smiley - alienfrownsmiley - weird

Where is everyone?

Post 76

Baron Grim

Just to clarify... do you really not know that there is a market for shark fins and shark fin soup? And that over half a million sharks are killed EACH DAY*?

If you didn't, I'm sorry I had to let you know about this sad fact.

Anyway, sorry to interrupt... carry on.
smiley - offtopic

*source http://www.sharkproject.org/haiothek/index_e.php?site=gefahr_10

Where is everyone?

Post 77

towelshop

I've heard of shark fin soup I just assumed they were fished like tuna. (although not something I've seen in Asda smiley - winkeye) I thought it was like scorpians on sticks kinda thing I guess smiley - erm in other words I've never really thought about it.

Where is everyone?

Post 78

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

" I've visited parts of the internet that no sane person would ever want to find" [2legs]

I won't ask whether *you* anted to find these sites. smiley - biggrin Then again, I think I know what he answer would be. smiley - doh

I've seen articles about new bicycle/camper designs. Apparently you can get lightweight camper trailers that you hitch up to your bicycle. Some even attach right to the frame. You'll never need to buy gasoline/petrol again.

Where is everyone?

Post 79

Baron Grim

Maybe not, but you'll definitely have thighs like the Champion from The Triplets of Belleville.

http://animatedviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/belleville03.jpg

Especially if there are any hills in your area.

Where is everyone?

Post 80

Baron Grim

smiley - grrGrr... bad edit above. Should have simply read "thighs like Champion..."

Key: Complain about this post