A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Where is everyone?

Post 121

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

So has everyone gone to Zombo?smiley - erm

Where is everyone?

Post 122

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

What exactly is zombo.com trying to do?

Where is everyone?

Post 123

George

I'll bet many (me) are very focused on a goal that is further away than it seemed and the free time being consumed by impinging mundane reality. Not ready to let go of the work.

Where is everyone?

Post 124

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

I'm retired so I can please myself about what and where I go..Trouble is an unstructured life can find you ploughing a bit of a narrow rut.

I must join an art group or possibly accept the invite from local branch of the Women's Royal British Legion..despite never having served.

Would be nice to be actively involved in the Poppy Appeal.

In the meantime I still want to know that I can find like minded people here..

smiley - teasmiley - cakesmiley - ale

Where is everyone?

Post 125

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Did you follow any of the participants in the NaNoJo event? I've found some really amazing contributions - and discussions ensuing.

There have been touching stories, descriptions of life from around the world, events and thought provoking opening posts about so many disparate and personal points of view. Add a few people from these participants to your friends list and you will be amazed at the quality of writing and journalling that is happening this month.

I find, if you add people, and comment kindly and perceptively on their journals, they will add you back. So when you write something for your own journal in future, you should get replies.

smiley - island

Key: Complain about this post