A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Reasons to be cheerful, gay, joyful, euphoric, uplifted and glad of heart

Post 121

KB

I'll have smiley - bleeploads of extra money when I give up smoking on Thursday!

Reasons to be cheerful, gay, joyful, euphoric, uplifted and glad of heart

Post 122

YOGABIKER

Supertramp's album "Crime of the Century"

Please don't arrange to have me sent to no assylum.
I'm just as sane as anyone. smiley - sillysmiley - tongueoutsmiley - somersaultsmiley - bigeyessmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

smiley - peacedove

YB

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 123

Miriavas

My kids go back to school tomorrow!smiley - nahnah
Peace and quiet is MINE!

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 124

kea ~ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded but very well read blue and white website

Spooks is about to start in 10 minutes.

smiley - popcorn

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 125

liekki

I was getting very worried because I couldn't reach a friend of mine that lives in another country - but now I got an email from her saying she's okay. smiley - smiley

*phew*

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 126

Otus Nycteus

Listening to Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band's "Cherchez La Femme" on your headphones!

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 127

Artisan

Happiness is a full refrigerator!

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 128

Artisan

Oh and YB,I get the impression you have been listening to your Supertramp album for way too long!smiley - winkeye
Reasons to be cheerfulsmiley - erm The aroma of another mug of coffee to keep me awake..smiley - laugh

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 129

The Groob

Yay, coffee.

I'm going for a curry tonight with my ewif.

(I've just discovered that the dippers they give you with your poppadoms aren't yuk but actually rather tasty.)

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 130

A Super Furry Animal

I'm going to make a curry tonight.

I have opened a massage and philately emporium.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 131

Pink Paisley

Yellow socks.

PP

(Oh and the fact tht I don't have an ewif like Spinks does. I suppose that you would have to be marred to have one of those, and I'm not)

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 132

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

I'm going to a re-enactors market on Saturday where I shall drool over lots of weapons and armour I can't afford and maybe buy a few bits of costume.

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 133

YOGABIKER

A rather profitable and stressful job is coming screaming to an end in a couple of days

YB

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 134

SnowWhite

I'm alive
I'm healthy
I'm young
I'm in a nice warm house and not out in the street
Maybe those are more grateful than cheerful.....
chocolate!smiley - drool
a cuddly puppy
coffee!( I read somewhere coffee's discovery is credited to the angel Gabriel; ????
red wine
horses!

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 135

YOGABIKER

My daughter and I just went to the mall and disencumbered ourselves of loads of burdensome wealth. smiley - cool

YB

smiley - smiley

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 136

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

>> ..coffee's discovery is credited to the angel Gabriel; ???? <<

That is a Zaphodista myth.
It was a donkey named Juam Valdez.
smiley - flyhi
~jwf~

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 137

YOGABIKER

Two and a half days off of work smiley - cool

YB

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 138

Researcher 1214535

smiley - redwinesmiley - redwinesmiley - redwine and smiley - choc

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 139

Baconlefeets

Agsain smiley - redwine

But also have reason to be angry, not brought on by wine but just walked out the door...

Reasons to be cheerful

Post 140

The Groob

England playing and new Doctor Who in the same day.

smiley - somersault

smiley - somersault

Key: Complain about this post