A Conversation for The Answer To The Ultimate Question Of Life, The Universe, And Everything

42... Which is...

Post 361

FairlyStrange

It has come to my attention that one is only as obscure as those around them will allow them to be....so are you really? And if so, for how long? And in the "Great Plan of the Universe" will it matter? And IF 42 really IS the answer, just how obscure IS the question?(film at 11)smiley - smiley

42... Which is...

Post 362

Obscure

Which brings us that other ultimate question,
What is normal. But we should probably start another forum on that one as this one si beginning to take an awfully long time to go ping.
Sarliquidifier says hello to all the buttons in the bottom of your drink.

42... Which is...

Post 363

Zach Garland

I don't know about you but forty-two glasses of beer would do a number of things to me, and none of them pleasant:

1) I'd drown. My stomach would overflow as beer fell into my lungs.
2) I'd have to pee like an Altairian megadonkey.
3) I'd have to go into detox. Twice.
4) I'd see Elvis.
5) I wouldn't need to be embalmed when I died.
6) I'd eat one wafer thin mint and then spontaneously explode.
7) Someone could wheel me over to a computer terminal and I'd hammer out a sequel to Hamlet.
8) I'd still have three pints to get through.

Beer

Post 364

Smiley Ben

Pah - you could at least have thought of 42 problems about drinking 42 pints of beer! smiley - winkeye

Beer

Post 365

Lonnytunes - Winter Is Here

Relax team. Help is at hand, Big Blue the chess computer has been breeding. We now have Dark Drown. Dark brown's mission in life is to solve all mysteries before vomit. Alas we will have to wait for Dark Brown 2 for the results after vomit

Beer

Post 366

FairlyStrange

I never considered drinking beer to be a problem,

Beer

Post 367

QuadBee (39130)

I consider beer to be a problem. Can't stand the stuff. Give me vodka or give me death!

Beer

Post 368

What we are really talking about here is the amazing finding by the new wizz kid computer, Big Brown, that vomit expectoraytes at 4.2 mph

Beer

Post 369

FairlyStrange

vodka IS death.

Beer

Post 370

QuadBee (39130)

No actually Death is this cute little goth chick with an ankh necklace and a spazz for a brother, but that's a completely different website.

http://www.neilgaiman.com/

Beer

Post 371

FairlyStrange

I think I know them. They live in a run down trailer park just up the road a piece....got three of the strangest kids you'd ever want to meet!

42... Which is...

Post 372

McHarry

I think we first gotta find out what kind of machine Deep Thought
was. If it were to be a Microsoft machine than it's most likely
that 42 isn't the right answer. 42 would be the answer the marketing
dep. would make up to ensure us that they can answer such a question.

Beer

Post 373

or shoot

42... Which is...

Post 374

Jon Odd

A shade of yellow, according to my I-ching calculator.

42... Which is...

Post 375

with maybe a shade of lemon for the tequilla

42... Which is...

Post 376

FairlyStrange

NOW we're talkin' GOOD "whiisky"! Best stuff in the world. Get "plastered" tonight, wake up with a hangover, get you a tall glass of ice water..... drink it real fast. Viola! Hangover's gone. "course you're as drunk as "Cooter Brown" again....but you ain't got no hangover!smiley - bigeyes

42... Which is...

Post 377

Is that Cooter Brown of 42 Carpark Corner?

42... Which is...

Post 378

FairlyStrange

Nope. Cooter Brown. A distant relative who died drunk, a few years back, at the ripe old age of 84. Everybody told him that stuff would kill 'im. Sure enough it did!But ya' know what? They dug 'im up a coupla' months ago, (why, I'm not sure) and he only looked half his age! (could he have had the answer?)

42... Which is...

Post 379

I knew his wife, Scooter Brown, a tiny woman, 4 foot 2 I believe. How is she?

42... Which is...

Post 380

FairlyStrange

Not too good! Still kickin', just not real high! Celabrated her 90th. birthday back on April 2nd. 'Fraid Cooter looks bettern' she doessmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post