A Conversation for The College of Magic and Psychic Powers

Expanding the Establishment.

Post 1

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Now then, I feel that CO-MAPP has stagnated for some time, what with Iyandes shifting in and out of H2G2, and having trouble getting back on, we have several issues:

1) Iyandes, while leading in name, will not be here for a while. We should, therefore, elect a Lord Chancellor to take charge when he's not here.
2) Expanding CO-MAPP, including further expanding on the positions and responsibilities of our members.
3) Make CO-MAPP more well known through out H2G2.

We will tackle these issues in any time or order, and I look forward to your opinions.

Post 2

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

As a new student it may take me a while to get used to everybodys little ways around here (and admit it, we all have them - personally I like the milk in first in coffee and cant abide magic in the kitchen) but will endeavour to promote and honour the good name of CO-MAPP wherever my horse takes me. (he is very headstrong you see).
Right then, down to business - whos round is it?

Post 3

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

*sigh* Oh yes, I forgot that...
4) Who's round is it?

Post 4

WHITE WIZARD ~ Chancellor of magic ~

Did you get your message in the message bin on your p space?

Post 5

Galen

white wizard, i have not seen you in ages!
whast this turn thing all about?

Post 6

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Okay - so um... what are we supposed to be doing? Does Co-mapp have a mission statement? A catchy war cry? Anything? smiley - bigeyes

Post 7

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Okay - so um... what are we supposed to be doing? Does Co-mapp have a mission statement? A catchy war cry? Anything? smiley - bigeyes

Post 8

Post 9

Post 10

Sorry - the darned server just hiccuped! I thought it froze up, so of course to alleviate some of my frustration I hit the "post" button several hundred times smiley - laugh

and it posted! smiley - yikes

We'll see what happens this time...

Post 11

Galen

smiley - yikes
michele, wow, ma belle, i am seeing so many old faces i have not talked to in ages!
give me a hug darlin' smiley - hug!

Post 12

WHITE WIZARD ~ Chancellor of magic ~

How r u galensmiley - smiley nice to see u again.What turn thing are you on about?

Post 13

Galen

i dont know, they said something about whose turn it was. it confused me.

Post 14

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Well this is certainly heartening. Now, as CO-MAPP went silent for a while, I'd like to ensure it doesn't happen again. Therefore, we need to decide on the issues above. To reiterate:
1) Iyandes, while leading in name, will not be here for a while. We should, therefore, elect a Lord Chancellor to take charge when he's not here.
2) Expanding CO-MAPP, including further expanding on the positions and responsibilities of our members.
3) Make CO-MAPP more well known through out H2G2.
4) Who's round is it?

Post 15

smiley - hug for Galen, Wargamer and everyone else...

Now - refresh my memory please - what is Co-mapp again? (I lost my original link. and now after all this time I'm confuzzled!) But with such neat people involved - it must be something really groovy! smiley - biggrin

Post 16

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

CO-MAPP is the College Of Magic And Psychic Powers.

Post 17

Oh of course... I knew that... smiley - winkeye

smiley - whistle

Post 18

Mystrunner

How does one join?

Post 19

I think you just did! smiley - winkeye

And by the way Mystrunner, why do you want to fight the undead? Some of the local smiley - vampire are really very sweet...

Post 20

Mystrunner

Ah, the Hellsing organisation is aimed at the more disreputable undead. Ghouls, zombies, the bad sort of smiley - vampire, etc.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more