A Conversation for The College of Magic and Psychic Powers

Student Registration Department for the New Semester

Post 1

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Welcome to Co-MAPP - The College of Magic and Psychic Powers. smiley - wizard

We, at Co-MAPP, are extremely proud of our expertise in the special arts and the many areas of magic.

The training here is second to none - we practice *real* magic here.
(You won't find any of that 'junior wizadry' nonsense in these hallowed [and slightly vindictive] walls.)

You will participate in some general magic and then have the opportunity to specialize in a specific area of your choice (probably).

The college has excellent facilities, and has long since been the talk of the town. (Although Wargamer does deny all knowledge of that particular experiment.)

Form an orderly queue - no pushing in, plenty of room for all of you - plonk your blooded thumb print on the form and enter the college through that red door on the left... no right, left... erm, that moving red door.

smiley - magicWelcome to Co-Mapp!



Disclaimer:
Once enrolled you must complete the course before leaving. Any injuries obtained during the course are entirely the students fault and no responsibility is taken by Co-MAPP for any loss of life.


Key: Complain about this post

Student Registration Department for the New Semester

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more