This is the Message Centre for caleb16

reactions to your comments

Post 341

Kaz

I wasn't being sarcastic, I do find it quite bizarre to base your morals on a book, I have seen lots of animals have same-sex sex, and I do think that humans are the most destructive animals on the planet.

Wheres the sarcasm in me being honest about the way I view the world?

I never said it was the correct way to view it, did I? I was just being honest about my feelings.

Remind me never to be honest about stuff in front of a christian again, as they will see it as me being sarcastic.

Oh and that last sentence was sarcasm.

You know I did today, I am holding a pagan festival and I invited a christian group and a buddhist group, both are really keen and will be coming. Its nice to see people of other faiths getting on without name calling isn't it?

reactions to your comments

Post 342

Phryne- 'Best Suppurating Actress'

Wow! for one glorious, shining moment, methought Josh'n'Caleb had returned.
Shuggerybug*erybug.
(hi Kaz.)

Is overeating/gluttony a natural predisposition? From a non-Christian but wearing-a-moral-hat perspective, I would view a 'sin' as something voluntary. It could be controlled (might be awkward) but one chooses not to control it, in full knowledge of the consequences. So some overeating would not be sinful, if it were glandular for instance. Same with homosexuality.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for caleb16

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more