A Conversation for The Dog House

2001 ACF Awards

Post 81

My Other Identity (you can call me Moi)

Have I been rumbled?.........(refers to post 75 by Busterbone)

2001 ACF Awards

Post 82

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

That depends on wether you consider getting on the top 5 most wanted cats good, or bad...

2001 ACF Awards

Post 83

Apollo

Wow... I feel sorry for you RD smiley - smiley Counting votes here is gonna be worse than getting a Presidential Election Tally in Florida smiley - winkeye

2001 ACF Awards

Post 84

Saturn Girl ~ 1 of 42 (Borg Queen A761708) ~ Gollum's keeper + some ~ [1*7(0!+2)(0!+1)=42]

Just watch out for those hanging and pregnant chads smiley - tongueout

2001 ACF Awards

Post 85

Hunter, who is rarely on H2G2 anymore.

I can just see RD at the computer :

"eenie meenie minee moe..."

2001 ACF Awards

Post 86

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

smiley - laugh

2001 ACF Awards

Post 87

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost Catch a kitty by it's toe.
Since we're doggy friends and mutt-ns,
Make the sargent push the button!

2001 ACF Awards

Post 88

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

Won't. Shant. Can't.smiley - yawn

*blinks*

It's not really 1am here, is it?smiley - ermsmiley - sleepy

2001 ACF Awards

Post 89

My Other Identity (you can call me Moi)

It's now 1.20 am

smiley - dogsmiley - catsmiley - catpurrsmiley - grr

2001 ACF Awards

Post 90

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

So it issmiley - erm

smiley - sleepy

2001 ACF Awards

Post 91

Lady Ice, Black Herald of the order of the Silver Staff

::sits there watching:: my this is ever so intresting.... I must admit it is sad what you cats will do for number 1, but Sarge is definetly my number 1, she has seen a lot of Action at the "pill bug/snow/etc." battle ::looks to RD:: So who would you say is and is it just Veterans voting?

2001 ACF Awards

Post 92

Artenshiur, the perpetually pseudopresent

I'm going to have to agree with the Sarge thing, if only because she is so terrible at sulking.

2001 ACF Awards

Post 93

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

Everyone has a vote who is on the Roll Call of hero`s at the time of calling the election. I didn`t put Half smiley - winkeye on there as I`m not convinced that he/she/it is a new researcher ..... I`m Half smiley - winkeye [actually mostly] convinced that it is someone we know who is joshing.

The election will close at the weekend ..... only a few votes to get in now before I make my decision, ooops sorry, announce the ACF`s choice that is smiley - winkeye.

Isn`t it exciting !

2001 ACF Awards

Post 94

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

Everyone has a vote who is on the Roll Call of hero`s at the time of calling the election. I didn`t put Half smiley - winkeye on there as I`m not convinced that he/she/it is a new researcher ..... I`m Half smiley - winkeye [actually mostly] convinced that it is someone we know who is joshing.

The election will close at the weekend ..... only a few votes to get in now before I make my decision, ooops sorry, announce the ACF`s choice that is smiley - winkeye.

Isn`t it exciting !

2001 ACF Awards

Post 95

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

*giggles*

2001 ACF Awards

Post 96

Researcher 185550

*Gets champagne with extra-explosive cork ready for winner. It's a bit early but, always be prepared. In an emergency it could be used as a weapon. Ya never know....*

2001 ACF Awards

Post 97

Captain Venom: (Making his triumphant return to H2G2!) Proud Keeper of ...

*a hand creeps out from behind a curtain conveniently placed by the champagne. When nobody notices, it switches the rigged bottle with non-rigged bottle*

2001 ACF Awards

Post 98

Lurcher

*When no-one notices indeed.....that`ll be the day*

2001 ACF Awards

Post 99

soeasilyamused, or sea

smiley - yawn

2001 ACF Awards

Post 100

Captain Venom: (Making his triumphant return to H2G2!) Proud Keeper of ...

Well, I couldn't very well pop in when you pop that explosive cork on Sarge or Sea, whoever wins, and say, oh no I switched that earlier. I have to say something, rt?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more