A Conversation for H2G2 Anonymous

The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 4201

Ormondroyd

smiley - wow Yes! Phone in my predictions on my mobile! Good idea! smiley - biggrinsmiley - ok

Post 4202

Candi - now 42!

It'll be tough, Ormondroyd, but you'll get through it! I'm already worrying about how I'll cope in May when I go to Barcelona for 10-11 days.........smiley - sadface

Post 4203

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - tea anyone? smiley - coffee anyone? smiley - ale anyone? smiley - stout anyone? Phew, just about recovereed? smiley - ermsmiley - zzz

Post 4204

Candi - now 42!

I'll have a smiley - coffee please! smiley - smiley

Post 4205

deackie

quick smiley - yawn Woa, what's happening? Where am I? smiley - huh

Have a good holiday Ormy smiley - hug

Post 4206

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

smiley - wowsmiley - bigeyessmiley - wowsmiley - bigeyessmiley - wowsmiley - bigeyessmiley - wowsmiley - bigeyessmiley - wowsmiley - bigeyes

*Prods posting above*
Was that deackie?

Post 4207

deackie

What? nah, just a mirage I expect smiley - winkeye

Post 4208

There it was again...
*pinches self*
oww!

Im not dreaming...

HOw the hell are you deackie?

Post 4209

deackie

*pinches vp so he knows he's not dreaming*

I fine thanking you very much. And your goodself? smiley - hug

Post 4210

ok - busy though

Post 4211

deackie

Have you got exams looming large? I hate exams, then send chills down my spine. I should really be doing some work at the moment. I'll have to log off in a minute as I *must* make a phone call today that I keep forgetting to make.

Post 4212

ViceChancellorGriffin Keeper spelling Mistakes and Goldfish

Tell me about exams.
No dont! there awful and there come soon smiley - sadface
And I cannot get down to revise.

Post 4213

paul, pokemon? really? smiley - biggrin

Post 4214

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Exams...
This year, must be the first time in smiley - erm six years, I've not been having summer exams... Although the last four years, I've also had the delights of post-Christmas exams.... But not this year... smiley - smiley Kind of miss them in a smiley - alienfrown kind of way smiley - erm well, I'd prefer them to this mamoth Thesis endevor smiley - erm Oh well.. Halibut sprouts emortal smiley - ermsmiley - yawn work time smiley - groan

Post 4215

2legs, shhhhh! We are meant to be relaxing and unwinding in here remember?
We should try to create an e**m free environment here in the Green Room maybe?

Post 4216

ViceChancellorGriffin Keeper spelling Mistakes and Goldfish

yes vogonpoet realy. OK smiley - tea anyone?

Post 4217

deackie

Oh no, you don't get away from e*ams that easily. I am setting everyone a spot test. It's a practical.

Task 1. Demonstrate the art of flolloping on inflatable furniture.
T2. Demonstrate your ability to drink smiley - ale and smiley - stout while enjoying a variety of tasty snacks.
T3. Access h2g2 using the extremely fast, non-crashing computers in the Green Room.
T4. Bounce
T5. smiley - hugsmiley - cuddle
T6. smiley - tickle
T7. Revolt.

Marks will be awarded for artistic interpretation, technical skill and how many other addicts you manage to include in these activities. Bonus marks will be awarded for managing to complete all tasks simultaneously. The time alloted for this test is indefinite.

Post 4218

Gooosnaargh!

*pours himself smiley - stout*
*as first half of smiley - stout settles, pours deackie, 2legs, and paul smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale*
*after settling, pours himslef rest of smiley - stout*
*moves hands around in the air right at very end and makes picture of smiley - peacesign on smiley - stout*
*drinks carefully from smiley - stout*
*Inspired by smiley - peacesign and good smiley - stout, decides there shall be no more war, and _bounce_s up to cloud nine and back again before pulling may more drinks for all*
1st halfsmiley - stout, smiley - alesmiley - ale, 2nd halfsmiley - stoutsmiley - peacesign
1st halfsmiley - stout, smiley - alesmiley - ale, 2nd halfsmiley - stoutsmiley - peacesign*drink*
1st halfsmiley - stout, smiley - alesmiley - ale, 2nd halfsmiley - stoutsmiley - peacesign*drink*
1st halfsmiley - stout, smiley - alesmiley - ale, 2nd halfsmiley - stoutsmiley - peacesign*breaths*

*Gives everyone a quick smiley - hugsmiley - cuddle and then the beverage of their choice*
I propose a toast, to peace.
We shall subvert the powers that war around us, and make peace.
*makes way over to computers, talking as he goes*

We have a problem, and that problem is war. We have a solution, and that solution is smiley - stoutsmiley - peacesign

*makes new entry on 360 suggesting smiley - stoutsmiley - peacesign can change the world ny degree*

*briefly marvels at the speed at which his preview entry request is answered*

*posts entry to 360*

*proposes more smiley - stoutsmiley - peacesign*
*falls over*
*gets up, and rambles over to nearest uprighth researcher)
smiley - tickle random researcher, ,

*Drops to floor, crying out on way down*
HOw djid I doooo?

*thud*

Post 4219

deackie

*Tots up marks on the sheet attached to her clipboard*

Well done vp, you've passed with merit although dropped a few marks for failing to flollop on the furniture. With a bit of extra practice you'll be ready for the advanced realxing and unwinding smiley - smiley

smiley - cheers

Post 4220

See I tried to flollop onto a sofa at the end, but I just couldnt make it...

(((look, I have a shinny badge type thing))

Key: Complain about this post