A Conversation for H2G2 Anonymous

The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 1

deackie

This is the green room, filled with large sofas, plump, soft cushions and of course, computers with internet connections that never go down and do not know the meaning of the word "lag". Sit with the beverage of your choice, unwind and relax, knowing that you are amongst like-minded people.


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Pulls up chair,
examines super-fast no-lag computer;
"wow"

"its a bit early for smiley - ale so I'll have a smiley - coffee if that is alright?"


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 3

deackie

Certainly, here you are smiley - coffee ,as this is a perfect relaxing space, I am sure this is just how you like it. Here's an ashtray.


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Cheers; sure you don't mind if I smoke here?

Oh, I got the link on my page now, I think,
any idea if you can do a similar thing to link to a thread that starts with an F and then a number?
I'me off in a moment for some lunch, I haven't had any breakfast yet!


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 5

deackie

Course you can smoke. This is the Green Room, a virtual utopia. Each sofa has smoke extracters placed above them so that smokers and non-smokers alike can share a communal space without affecting each other.

The link-thing seems to work with any H2G2 address, just change the address between the " " and change the title between > <

Sadly, I can't stay on-line for long as housework calls smiley - sadface


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 6

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadface I hate housework; living on my lonesome, I have no choice, as I can't deligate someone else to do it smiley - smiley but at least I know how to do housework, dust, clean, etc., which is more than most other men I know.. smiley - sadface I will try that then, for the link-things...
(guess there isn't a smiley for that!!!!


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 7

deackie

I too hate housework, but at least living on my own means that any mess is my own, and I can live with that.

I think there needs to be a smoking smilie. I quit smoking last year but think perhaps that the odd virtual ciggie will be fine. Let me join you


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 8

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

So long as it is only a vertual

you have done well to quit, I will get round to it one day soon, honest.


Guess I get addicted to things easily; like H2g2, smmoking, drinking, coffee etc. etc. etc. smiley - cry


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 9

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

My word, its a good think those extractors work well, otherwise my eyes would be streaming. As people seem to be admitting their addictions all over the place, I may as well say now that much to my disgust, I am addicted to chocolate. I dont eat a lot, but every now and then, I NEED it.

So, I'll have a and a smiley - stout please smiley - smiley


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 10

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - stout
And It only Took Four hours to get your order!! smiley - biggrin I shall have a smiley - ale "ahhhh" Broadside...
I will turn up the ex-tractor-fan smiley - biggrin and have a


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 11

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

Well I think I can improve on 4 hours smiley - smiley

Heres a few smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale - that should be enough to see you through until 8 smiley - smiley

I have actually brought beer with me to the computer lab this evening, in order to enjoy a few whilst watching the votes come in later on smiley - biggrin - I just wish I was in britain so I could watch the whole Peter Snow circus, but the beeb web site will have to do...


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 12

deackie

Is there a spare smiley - ale and a cigarette for me, I think I might sit down for a while and put my feet up.


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 13

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

Hello hello, theres always a spare smiley - ale, so howsit going?


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 14

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

I also have a few smiley - stoutsmiley - stoutsmiley - stoutsmiley - stout if you want.


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 15

deackie

I feel like my arms are going to drop off. I did my shopping today on the way home from college. I don't drive so I had a rucksack on my back with my college things in, and 2 1/2 Kg of potatoes and a bottle of wine. Plus, I had 4 bags of shopping. I'm a little tired. So thanks for the smiley - ale and smiley - stout, I shall sit here and enjoy them.


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 16

Phreako

Hello everyone. I think the Green Room is very pretty as green is my favorite color. I think I will sit down and have some smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - ale and some smiley - coffeesmiley - coffee. Actually no I won't have any smiley - coffee because I don't like smiley - coffee but I will deffinately have some smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 17

vogonpoet (AViators at A13264670)

Hello Phreako, dont feel pressured to drink anything you dont want to smiley - biggrin. Just have a smiley - pggb instead smiley - smiley.


Sounds exhausting Deakie, but at least you have real food now - I haven't been properly shopping for food for ages - just keep buying bread from very local baker and eating it dry smiley - smiley So healthy...


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 18

Phreako

I think we should add a nice big green inflatable couch to this room


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 19

deackie

You add whatever you want, Phreako, and perch your rear on it and relax. I picked green for the decor because it is supposed to be a relaxing colour.

Vogonpoet - it was exhausting and really hurt my shoulders, that's why I don't do it very often. The problem was that I too was living off bread and getting a little bored with it, especially as it has a habit of going green before I have the chance to buy more. Now I have food smiley - wow It is a wonderful feeling and I fully recommend it.


The Green Room - relax and unwind

Post 20

Phreako

Okay

*inflates a brand new big green inflatable couch and sits down*

I will be really man if somebody pops this


Key: Complain about this post