This is the Message Centre for The Gook, a.k.a. Sir Loin of Beef, the Master-at-Arms: Thingite Armoury, and his wolf Yoink.

Uniforms

Post 2701

T J: Mr. Shea

::eagerly awaits the next Thingite Newsletter::

::wonders if there is something he could do to help::

::considers the fact that he is usually helpless so there's probably NOT anything he can do to help::

Uniforms

Post 2702

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

You're not helpless, TJ. smiley - hug

Uniforms

Post 2703

smiley - hugAmy

Thanks dear. And sometimes I may not be helpless, but I'm not always very helpful either. smiley - erm

Uniforms

Post 2704

Fred Smith

There's going to be a thingite newsletter, cool smiley - biggrin Sorry about the break, I came back of holiday and got confused by the whole war-zone.

Uniforms

Post 2705

Busterbone

The R & D slave kill rate appears to be dropping.

*slices up entire horde of R & D slaves with magical sword*

Blood for the Blood God!! Coffee for my Lord Arioch!!

Or something like that.

Maybe if we just asked the R & D slaves for the coffee pot they would give it to us.

Equal Rights for Llamas

Post 2706

Joe (Thingite, Priest of Bovine-relatd rituals)

Soon I will be starting an equal rights for Llamas group, I believe strongly in the equality of the Llama, and I am starting a group about it. The pages will be bilingual (in English, and my own language, Llamese) and I will be the Quimin, or leader. Please join, the Campaign for Equal Rights for Llamas needs you (and it's a fun place to hang out)

Equal Rights for Llamas

Post 2707

Amy: ear-deep in novels, poetics, and historical documents.

smiley - hug TJ (few posts back)

Equal Rights for Llamas

Post 2708

Busterbone

I Llike Llamas a Llot!!

Equal Rights for Llamas

Post 2709

Uncle Heavy [sic]

wellsh?

do i write a post article then?

do you want to give any quotes for it?

Equal Rights for Llamas

Post 2710

Angelecon, angelic warrior creator of crystalic weapons of all sorts

:finally starting engine after a week of stalling:
ready to role and to slice,
now some lackets i will splice!
smiley - biggrin
are any left i do not see,
come face death stop hiding from me!

Equal Rights for Llamas

Post 2711

ex-Rambling. Thingite. Dog. Pythonist. Deceased.

smiley - ghost uncle, I'd love to read it.
Giga Strike, the conversations are up front, and the mayhem's out back, somewhere. take your pick, chatter, or slaughter. smiley - smiley that's the thingites, we have something for everyone.

Equal Rights for Llamas

Post 2712

Evil Roy: Maestro of the Thingite Orchestra, Knight Errant of the Thingite Cause, Prince of Balwyniti, Aussie Researchers A59204

::takes a pick and heads off into the slaughter::

smiley - smileysmiley - musicalnote

Thingite Armory

Post 2713

Hey everyone, look what came in the mail. It's a letter from the R&D lackeys. They say they would be willing to call an end to the war and they would work overtime to repair all of the defective equipment they gave us if we would only let them keep the smiley - coffee machine. They say they can't live without it.

What do you guys think? Are they just stalling for time? smiley - erm

Thingite Armory

Post 2714

Shea the Sarcastic

I don't like smiley - coffee anyway ...

Thingite Armory

Post 2715

Busterbone

Me neither.

Let them keep the coffee machine, but kill them all anyway.

Thingite Armory

Post 2716

Shea the Sarcastic

Agreed!

::: tosses a few more knives in the general direction of the R&D Lackeys :::

Thingite Armory

Post 2717

The Gook, a.k.a. Sir Loin of Beef, the Master-at-Arms: Thingite Armoury, and his wolf Yoink.

::: walks in bearing a shiny new suppressed fire automatic assault rifle... with a compass in the stock and the little thingy that tells time, begins firing three round bursts in to the lackey squads ::: It's good to be home. smiley - biggrin

Thingite Armory

Post 2718

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

*sticks head around door cautiously*
Hello. As I've just been appointed Doctor of Thingism, I was wondering if you had anything kind of... well, doctory?
smiley - doctor

Thingite Armory

Post 2719

Uncle Heavy [sic]

*briskly, before anyone else can get in*
yes, here is your rubber kilt and boob tube, and this great big straw wig. Also some stilettos and a carrot. The carrot is especially important.

Thingite Armory

Post 2720

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

smiley - erm Why?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Gook, a.k.a. Sir Loin of Beef, the Master-at-Arms: Thingite Armoury, and his wolf Yoink.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more